New York, NY 10020 Map · Phone number

About Caroline Frost Photography

Caroline Frost is a warm, passionate and professional wedding and lifestyle photographer servicing New York City and the greater New York area including New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Upstate New York and Connecticut.

Caroline's unique vision, organization and calm reassuring manner, ensures that not only will you be relaxed on your wedding day, but you will walk away with beautiful photos that you will treasure forever.

Follow Caroline Frost Photography on

mm weddingpreview7
michaelmanuela

16 Reviews for Caroline Frost Photography

Diana · Married on 08/15/2015

My Fiance and I just had our engagement shoot with Caroline this afternoon. I wanted to write a review as soon as possible to express how grateful I am. I cannot put into words how amazing she is!

Today was a DISGUSTING rainy, cold, and just plain ugly day. I was feeling discouraged before we started that we might not be able to get the pictures we needed. She could have very easily said she could not shoot that day due to the weather, but knew how hectic our schedules are and made it work! Not once did she complain about how uncomfortable it was standing outside in the rain. Not many people would be that dedicated!

Caroline really helped us feel relaxed. She kept things moving and went above and beyond to find some amazingly beautiful spots to take the pictures. While we were all freezing and covered in rain, she never stopped smiling and encouraging us. It really felt as though we were hanging out with a friend, rather than our photographer.

We have only gotten a quick glimpse of a couple of photos, but they are all amazing. I am SO excited to see the rest, and for her to shoot our wedding in August.

For any Brides looking for an AMAZING photographer who will make you look AND feel beautiful-
    CALL CAROLINE!!

Steven · Married on 07/11/2015

Photography was the number one priority for our wedding—the one piece that we definitely knew we would splurge on and wouldn’t settle for anything but the best. We were so incredibly lucky to find Caroline. She provided us with a truly invaluable gift—the gift of being able to look back on our wedding again and again and feel like we are there again. Not to mention that she made us look like models! We were absolutely floored by her vision, talent, and skill. Thanks to Caroline, I have pictures that I will truly treasure forever! When I think about what I would have paid for, say, a picture of my mom crying, or my dad proudly throwing his hands up in the air and beaming when the DJ introduced him, or the gorgeous shot of my husband and I dancing on a black and floor, I realize that she probably should have charged us more. I can say without any hesitation that the photos Caroline delivered exceeded my highest expectations. They are the most beautiful photos I have ever seen. Admittedly, I am biased, and objectively, there are prettier weddings and photos somewhere in the world, but to me, they are perfect.

More specifically, Caroline was incredibly discreet during the wedding ceremony, capturing beautiful moments without interrupting the flow in any way. And she was a calming presence during the wedding itself. She has been incredibly responsive in every way, and the consummate professional. We got a preview of our wedding photos back in just seven days and all of the pictures back in a record 4 weeks.

It’s rare to find someone who is so down to earth, easy to work with, and yet such a talented artist, but we found the perfect combination in Caroline Frost. I would give six stars if I could.
    -Theresa

Lauren · Married on 10/11/2014

We are simply blown away by the wedding photos that Caroline produced for us! She did an incredible job capturing our day--I just can't get over how many photos there are that I love! Caroline was absolutely wonderful to work with from day one, always patiently answering my (many!) questions and making the entire photography process very easy for us because of how organized she is. It was nice to get to know her through our meetings leading up to the wedding and our engagement shoot--she is so lovely and sweet that we were genuinely excited to have her with us on our wedding day!

One of the things that we (and our families) loved most was that while Caroline certainly was with us the whole time and captured every aspect of our wedding, she was never intrusive in any way and really let the day unfold completely naturally. Not once did she interfere with anything for the sake of a photo, and I almost can't believe that she managed to get as many great pictures as she did--she was that unobtrusive! She was most visible during our family photos after the wedding ceremony, when she managed to corral our large families into the different photo groupings in the most calm and professional way. The list of photos that we needed was written out ahead of time, and they were done in record time!

One additional thing worth mentioning is that along with our photos from the wedding, Caroline also put together an amazing first draft of our wedding album layout, which I didn't even realize that she would do for us! I've heard from recently married friends that starting an album from scratch and trying to figure out which pictures to include and what the layout should be is extremely tedious. I was completely dreading that job, and now all I'll have to do is make a tweak here and there to what Caroline already started! It's also so easy to share, download, and order prints of our wedding photos via the photo website that she sets up for each of her couples.

Award

Caroline Frost Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Splendid Stems Floral Designs
    Splendid Stems Floral Designs Wedding Florists

Frost photography captures the beautiful real moments of the wedding day as well as great attention to all the lovely details. Frost photography's work is both breathtaking and thoughtful! Her images reflect the true beauty and elegance of the Hudson Valley and beyond!!!!

• love & you studios
    love & you studios Wedding Videographers

Not only is Caroline a fabulous photographer, but she super friendly and very easy to work along side. During the wedding I worked with Caroline, she was very relaxed, organized and low-key and I could tell that the couple really appreciated this. I highly recommend Caroline for your wedding and look forward to working with her again.

• New York, 10020 See on map