About Carolina Chamber Players

Carolina Chamber Players will travel up to 40 miles from Charlotte for your event!

etheviolin@aol.com

Check our our YouTube Video-----CAROLINA CHAMBER PLAYERS OF CHARLOTTE

Our experience equals your peace of mind

Formed in 1985 by members of the Charlotte Symphony, the group has been delighting audiences ever since. They have played for numerous weddings, receptions, parties and corporate events in the Charlotte area including the Democratic National Convention. They are a favorite at venues of all types where the quartet has performed for Hillary Clinton, William F. Buckley, Henry Kissinger, Margaret Thatcher, Caroline Kennedy, former Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan, John Legend, Wolf Blitzer, Anderson Cooper, and Eva Longoria, Bill Clinton and President Barak Obama.

Carolina Chamber Players have been performing as a group for over 25 years. We provide beautiful wedding music for over 1000 weddings and have worked with many event and wedding planners in the Charlotte Metro area. Additionally, we are all full-time members of the Charlotte Symphony.

**We travel within 30-40 miles of the Charlotte area

Viola (3)
Learn New Songs (2)
Reception (2)
Instrumentals (1)

I strongly recommend the Carolina Chamber Players for wedding music!! We hired them for our ceremony and reception for our May 2018 Duke Mansion wedding. They have a delightful repertoire and (my favorite part) are SO easy to communicate with and quick to respond. Emily helped us choose music for specific parts of the ceremony and was extremely helpful in the music planning process. I recommend without hesitation!

Profile Picture Anna, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I’m not just checking 5 stars to make this easier for me. We were moved by the love of music that inspires the Caroline Chamber Players. Their vast knowledge of different kinds of music, plus their willingness to guide us less learned, was invaluable. They even inconvenienced themselves to accommodate our wedding hour. The ceremony would have been incomplete without their input and performance, and we are truly grateful.

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/21/18, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1422556040535 emily
220x220 sq 1422556026158 emily 5

1 VIDEO

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Top notch, extremely professional string quartet. It's always a pleasure working with them and I recommend them as often as possible. Carolina Chamber Players are the #1 choice for string quartet wedding music and music for any event. - Marc Hoffman

Carolina Chamber Players is one of my favorite groups! I have known and worked with them for over 17years and always know that the music will flow perfectly throughout the ceremonies I officiate. I highly recommend!

We have worked with Emily from Carolina Chamber Players for years... they are professional, flexible, and play beautifully. They have always gone above and beyond for our clients. They are our first go to for our clients in need of strings for ceremony music!

I have worked with Emily and Carolina Chamber Players for numerous years and they not only play beautifully but they are professional, timely and thoughtful. They are always my first go to for my clients whenever talented musicians are needed.

Charlotte, NC 28270   See On Map
704-779-0530 (phone)
Carolina Chamber Players is a wedding string quartet from charlotte . We service weddings throughout the local area, including lake norman, rock hill sc, and monroe. Carolina Chamber Players is a professional wedding music group that has been part of the charlotte area wedding industry for 27 years. We specialize in wedding, cocktail and music for special events.