Charlotte, NC 28270 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 7

About Carolina Chamber Players

etheviolin@aol.com

Check our our YouTube Video-----CAROLINA CHAMBER PLAYERS OF CHARLOTTE

Our experience equals your peace of mind

Formed in 1985 by members of the Charlotte Symphony, the group has been delighting audiences ever since. They have played for numerous weddings, receptions, parties and corporate events in the Charlotte area including the Democratic National Convention. They are a favorite at venues of all types where the quartet has performed for Hillary Clinton, William F. Buckley, Henry Kissinger, Margaret Thatcher, Caroline Kennedy, former Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan, John Legend, Wolf Blitzer, Anderson Cooper, and Eva Longoria, Bill Clinton and President Barak Obama.

Carolina Chamber Players have been performing as a group for over 25 years. We provide beautiful wedding music for over 1000 weddings and have worked with many event and wedding planners in the Charlotte Metro area. Additionally, we are all full-time members of the Charlotte Symphony.

**We travel within 30-40 miles of the Charlotte area

emily 3

• Videos 1

90 Reviews for Carolina Chamber Players

Christopher · Married on 09/02/2018

It was an absolute delight to have the Carolina Chamber Players tonplay for my daughters wedding cocktail hour. Their musical choices were perfect in every way

Regina · Married on 08/11/2018

I had Emily Chatham play the violin at my wedding ceremony and she was fantastic! Her music is absolutely beautiful. She will respond to you very quickly and is extremely professional. Also, to top it all off she is so kind. She a great bang for your buck and I highly recommend her.

Carolina Chamber Players FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 250.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 525.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Music, Travel Expenses
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Duo, String - Trio, String - Quartet
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Viola, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music

• Marc Hoffman
    Marc Hoffman Wedding Musicians

Top notch, extremely professional string quartet. It's always a pleasure working with them and I recommend them as often as possible. Carolina Chamber Players are the #1 choice for string quartet wedding music and music for any event. - Marc Hoffman

• Reverend Rebecca Nagy
    Reverend Rebecca Nagy Wedding Officiants

Carolina Chamber Players is one of my favorite groups! I have known and worked with them for over 17years and always know that the music will flow perfectly throughout the ceremonies I officiate. I highly recommend!

• Carolina Event Design
    Carolina Event Design Wedding Planners

We have worked with Emily from Carolina Chamber Players for years... they are professional, flexible, and play beautifully. They have always gone above and beyond for our clients. They are our first go to for our clients in need of strings for ceremony music!

• Charlotte, NC 28270 See on map