1000 Donner Pass Rd, Truckee, CA 96160 Map · Phone number

About Carola May ~ Skintints Make-up & Hair

Wedding Make-up On Location in North Lake Tahoe and Nevada County.

On your special day have Carola come to your location for all Make-up services for your Wedding Party.

Carola May has 15 years experience working with Magazines, Television, Models & Brides. Carola creates beautiful faces. Her natural ability to coordinate the right Make-up for any job makes her an excellent choice for your next special occasion!

Carola uses Jane Iredale make-up to achieve the right glow.

All Brides get long wearing make-up with staying power.

You are also offered a touch up guide & kit.

Trials are not needed for out of town Brides.

Prior clients include: Fashion Runway for: REDBOOK MAGAZINE, Ted Baker, West Coast Beauty, San Francisco Fashion Week. She has also worked with MTV and VH1's "True Life" reality TV shows and partnered with extremely talented photographers such as Myrtle & Majoram Photography.

Carola uses photo-friendly makeup for stunning results.

Large groups are always welcome!

On location Make-up by Carola May serving & North Lake Tahoe + Nevada County only.

You will keep your photos for a lifetime….

Pricing starts at $550 and includes Bridal Make-up and two guest.

Deposit $250

dahliana roseshoot 9 51 123424 1559916410
WeddingMakeupbyCarola

7 Reviews for Carola May ~ Skintints Make-up & Hair

Andra · Married on 07/20/2014

My sister and I had our make up and hair done by Carola and her hair specialist, Allie, for my small, private wedding ceremony in Tahoe. She was awesome!!!! I wish I could pack both of them in my suitcase and bring them back to Connecticut with me.

Carola was extremely responsive, fun and very easy to talk to and explain what we both wanted for our looks. She made my make up look so natural that my husband, who is not a fan of make up, said that you look like you aren't even wearing anything it looks so 'you.' That was a big win for me because I wanted something that would look polished for pictures, but not be so overwhelming that my family wouldn't recognize me (I never ever wear makeup).

She was superb, and it was a pleasure having her coming to the hotel to do my makeup on the big day. It was a fun and exciting way to spend two hours before the ceremony.

Sent on 07/27/2014

Michelle · Married on 10/06/2012

Carola was great, she did the make up for my wedding 3 years ago and we were very excited she was able to do our make up again for my friend's wedding in October... She was great to work with both times and made us look amazing! She is the only person I will call do provide me facials and make up services...

Sent on 11/20/2012

Tanja · Married on 07/21/2009

My Wedding Make-up looked stunning!

I was so surprised what a little Make-up can do for Photos. My Wedding was in the

mid summer, i never got oily looking and the Make-up stayed in place .

Carola is totally adorable and puts you at ease! Thanks Carola,

Sent on 12/18/2009

Award

Carola May ~ Skintints Make-up & Hair FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup

• Art in Bloom Flowers
    Art in Bloom Flowers Wedding Florists

I've worked at several weddings where Carola May has done the bride and bridesmaids make-up and I was amazed at her artful, natural and amazing work that she did! Her expertise is outstanding and she is so comfortable to work with. After seeing her work, I would definitely recommend her.

• Bennett Weddings
    Bennett Weddings Wedding Photographers

Carola May and I have worked with a number of clients together - and not just wedding clients... Shooting for various modeling agencies is always a tough test because sub-standard work is simply not tollerated - they demand the best. And that's what you should expect for your wedding !!

• 1000 Donner Pass Rd Truckee, CA, 96160 See on map
    4152549496 (Other Phone Number)