14050 Carmel Ridge Road, San Diego, CA 92128 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Carmel Mountain Ranch Estate

Formerly Carmel Mountain Ranch Country Club

Carmel Mountain Ranch Estate s a vintage wedding venue in San Diego, California. This elegant venue offers the perfect setting for weddings, bar/bat mitzvahs, anniversaries, and more. With several different indoor and outdoor spaces to choose from, you are sure find the perfect space for an event of any size and style.

Facilities and Capacity
This venue has a Mountain View Terrace that seats up to 200 people indoors and up to 400 outdoors.

With a bridal suite, event rentals, event planning, and more, you are sure to get all of the necessary services you need for a wonderful, successful event at Carmel Mountain Ranch Country Club. The other services available include:

• Setup/cleanup
BethannGreenburg
Blockwedding42

86 Reviews for Carmel Mountain Ranch Estate

Robyn · Married on 08/19/2017

Our wedding dreams began 2 years ago when we booked Carmel Mountain Ranch Country Club as our venue. Not only did it perfectly fit my vision for a Gatsby wedding I also felt so excited to begin the planning process knowing I would have Talissa (the event manager) as my coordinator and right hand through-out the entire process. For two years she was there every step of the way. I was very eager to get my planning started and as premature as my questions and worries were she always was there to calm me down and give her valued opinion. As the big day grew closer my questions for Talissa got more and more frequent. As busy as she is she always was there for me as though she was my maid of honor and best friend, never making me feel like she was bothered or pushing to add to the total of my wedding. She has so many great vendor recommendations and decor ideas that were so helpful. The venue it's self is simply stunning but having someone who knows how the well oiled machine operates at his highest potential was incomparable to any other wedding assistance I could have found. When the big day came I was so relaxed knowing Talissa understood my vision and felt as though she was an extra bridesmaid to add to my squad. The attentiveness of the staff and beauty of this venue is priceless I recommend it to ANY and EVERYONE!!

Tracy · Married on 03/11/2017

Words can’t describe how amazing CMRCC’s team was for our wedding, but I’m going to give it my very best. Long story short, if I could plan our wedding all over again we would go with CMRCC 100% and recommend it to everyone we know!
    Food: most common comment from guests “that was the best wedding food that I have ever had in my life, and that includes my own wedding!” We had a beef, salmon, and mushroom entrée with the shrimp and tomato hors devours. The chef snuck our sweet heart table extra entrees and the staff made sure to bring out the hors devours to me while I was taking photos. Perfect rating on both food, service, and value. We had an open bar, which many of our guests commented was extremely generous with their pours.
    Ceremony Area: It is stunning with a lovely gazebo. Everything was set up for us so we didn’t have to lift a finger.
    Reception Area: even more stunning than the ceremony, the reception room floods with gorgeous lights, huge windows, and perfectly placed chandeliers. It’s so gorgeous, that no décor is needed at all. It seated our 100 guests comfortably with a dance floor in the middle.
    Coordination: Nicole Manalo is the QUEEN of event planning. Before the wedding day she kept my entire vendor team on the same page and emailed me all the time to keep me on task. Any time I needed a second opinion, she was there. She event coordinated everything while having a baby! How amazingly dedicated can someone be! We eventually hired her to be our day of coordination and she had the timeline under wraps and corralled everyone very well. Our wedding was so very smooth thanks to Nicole’s fantastic coordination skill and experience.

Carmel Mountain Ranch Estate FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, China, Clean Up, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting, Server(s), Wedding Cake
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 4
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall, Country/Golf Club
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s)
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access

Real Weddings

• Spotlight Studios
    Spotlight Studios Wedding Photographers

At Spotlight Studios, every artist can't help but be in love with the classy, antique backdrop of Caramel Mountain Ranch Country Club. It is so easy for our photographers to create beautiful images here. We appreciate the staff and absolutely recommend this place for beautiful weddings and events.

• The Dapper Dames
    The Dapper Dames Wedding Dresses

Lovely and Legendary. Beautiful for two or a large corporate event which I have been on. It's a special place for any occasion but a wedding would be so beautiful there.

• DJ Guy
    DJ Guy Wedding DJs

Elegance and beautiful views combined with outstanding professional staff and 5-star dishes make Carmel Mountain Ranch CC the best choice for a wedding in North San Diego.

• 14050 Carmel Ridge Road San Diego, California, CA 92128 See on map