St Thomas, VI 00802 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 30

About Caribbean Wedding Events

Caribbean Wedding Events are destination wedding stylists specializing in stunning and breath taking events. We serve the beautiful Virgin Islands, islands of paradise. Our offerings range from pristine beach weddings to luxury destination resorts, hotels and private villas. You choose your wedding date and time and we do the rest for you!

We specialize in design ideas, colors and wedding styles. You can make this a totally private event for two people and celebrate your honeymoon, too. You may decide to make our destination a multi-day stay with several close friends and family. So many choices, so many decisions. We are here to make this event in your life easy and care-free.

You have the option of choosing our team of vendors or selecting your own. Either way we are here to pull your details and plans together. Please visit our services and packages....choose the one that suits you best. We custom tailor our services to meet your personal tastes. Our dedicated team takes care of all the details so that couples can relax and enjoy on their special day.

Follow Caribbean Wedding Events on

15 Reviews for Caribbean Wedding Events

• Deb C

Deborah · Married on 07/17/2017

a week ago

I had the honor and privilege to work with Cheryl. She helped me in planning my wedding for July 2017. She made it so easy I didn't have any wedding stress that most brides encounter while planning. Since she knows St. Thomas and St. John, she was able to give me all the services for the wedding I needed and day activities as well. She took care of so many things on my plate and I was able to leave them in her hands knowing it was going to get done right. Even the day of my wedding she was only a text or phone call away when I needed it. She is truly an amazing wedding planner and person whos interest is in her couples. If you are planning a wedding in St. Thomas or St. John I recommend that you employ her services. She is a lifesaver and will make your wedding experience the best you can hope for with no stress.

Amanda · Married on 05/20/2017

Cheryl is absolutely amazing, and if you get the chance to work with her you will not be sorry! We were on the fence about having our wedding in the states or on the beautiful US Virgin Islands, due to some family health issues we decided to keep it in the states so our grandparents didn't have to fly so far. The whole time we were trying to decide Cheryl was checking in with us, giving us tons of options, and catered to what we had in mind for our ideal day. I am a huge stickler for good customer service, because I have worked in the service industry for so long, and Cheryl really is a diamond in the rough. Even after I told her that we decided to stay in the states, she wished us the best for our day and was happy for us. You will definately not be dissapointed with her expertise, quick responses, and attention to detail!

Linda · Married on 11/12/2016

Caribbean Wedding Events was very easy to work with and helped me make any quirky idea come to be! I was very apprehensive about planning a wedding so far away but Cheryl made everything happen! I could not have been happier with the suggestions, plans and the end result! It was the destination wedding of my dreams and everyone who came with me was just as much in love as i am!

Award

Caribbean Wedding Events FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 3,074.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 3,008.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Flatware, Glassware, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 200
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 2
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Beach, Mansion
  • What event services do you offer? Cake, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Lighting / Sound
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Tents, Tent Accessories
  • What transportation and access is available? Shuttle, Valet
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3