17860 Bessemer St, Los Angeles, CA 91316 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Captured By Emily C. Petrie

Captured By Emily C. Petrie is a wedding photography business based out of Los Angeles, California. Passionate about documenting her clients’ candid moments of matrimony, Emily delights in tailoring touching keepsakes for couples to cherish. Eager to record every meaningful scene of your big day, she aims to produce a set of images that encapsulate your distinctive spark.

From traditional to photojournalistic, Emily specializes in a wide range of photographic styles. Inspired by your preferences, she can adapt her techniques to ensure that the end-product satisfies your wishes. She offers a variety of attractive packages, all of which include complimentary consultations, downloadable digital files, and an 8-12 week turnaround time. For couples seeking a comprehensive bundle of services, the premium Love You More package is ideal, featuring 500 images and a second photographer. Further features of Captured By Emily C. Petrie’s service include:

• A one-event-per-day policy
  • Additional hours
  • A willingness to travel
  • Engagement, boudoir, and trash-the-dress sessions

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned
Follow Captured By Emily C. Petrie on

Other couples have also viewed

• Brittney Murray Photography
Lovers by the lake
dsc 6980 51 992610 158361500954258

3 Reviews for Captured By Emily C. Petrie

Danielle M. · Married on 10/26/2019

Beautiful pictures from a kind and passionate person!

Having Emily photograph our wedding was an amazing experience! My husband and I were planning a small backyard wedding and decided our 'splurge' was to hire a professional photographer. And we are so happy that we did! Not only are Emily's picture beautiful quality, she also has a fair price for the amount of work and love she puts into each pictures. You can tell this is her passion. Her good energy and sense of light was such a great addition to our special day. She was able to make taking pictures feel so natural and was able to capture the real, authentic and raw moments that I was really hoping for. I would hire her a million times over. So happy with how everything turned out! I absolutely cannot thank her enough.

Sent on 02/02/2020

Captured By Emily C. Petrie's reply:

Thank you so much Danielle! I had such a great time photographing your wedding. I am thrilled that you invested in me and trusted me with such an important milestone in yours and Alex's lives. I wish you both a lifetime of happiness!
  • Jessica

Jessica S. · Married on 07/07/2019

Creative, warm, and fun experience.

I have to admit: I don’t know much about weddings except how to attend them. Plus, I tend toward forgetting what to do with my hands in pictures. But I still wanted our engagement photos to look like engagement photos and reflect who my partner and I really are, not a staged version. Emily completely understood my vision and had some amazing ideas for locations (and helped us save by choosing places that didn’t require permits!) I love every last photo and I’m so grateful for her kindness and warmth—she made us so comfortable that we forgot we were getting 1,000 pictures taken. Lastly, when the photos arrived, the editing was done beautifully! We don’t look airbrushed while still looking flawless! From booking to delivery, we felt seen and taken care of, thank you!

Sent on 01/16/2020

Captured By Emily C. Petrie's reply:

Thank you Jessica! I loved going on a photo adventure with you and Nathan. You are both very natural in front of the camera. I am so lucky to know you and have been trusted to capture your love!
  • Clara

Clara W. · Married on 06/28/2018

Capturing Little Moments like a Pro

Emily also took our engagement photos and we could think of no one better to capture our special day. Her eye for detail, kindness, flexibility, and responsiveness make her one of a kind. Emily truly captured the spirit of our wedding day and all those we love. Highly recommend her for your event.

Sent on 12/30/2018

Captured By Emily C. Petrie's reply:

Thank you, Clara! More so than the photos themselves, I am so glad that you enjoyed working with me as a person. I hope you and Tommy are well and having a wonderful life together.

Captured By Emily C. Petrie Pricing

Captured By Emily C. Petrie Price Rates

Captured By Emily C. Petrie FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 800
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2000
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Prints

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Captured By Emily C. Petrie 1
    Complimentary Engagement Session

Complimentary Engagement Session With Wedding Package Booking.

*Not included with Elopement Package*

• 17860 Bessemer St Los Angeles, CA, 91316 See on map
    Location of (Captured By Emily C. Petrie)

Captured By Emily C. Petrie frequently asked questions

What photography services does Captured By Emily C. Petrie include in the starting price?

Captured By Emily C. Petrie includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Digital Files

What photography services does Captured By Emily C. Petrie include in their most popular wedding package?

Captured By Emily C. Petrie includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Captured By Emily C. Petrie offer?

Captured By Emily C. Petrie offers the following photography styles:

• Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does Captured By Emily C. Petrie offer?

Captured By Emily C. Petrie offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Captured By Emily C. Petrie offer for wedding events?

Captured By Emily C. Petrie offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Captured By Emily C. Petrie and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Captured By Emily C. Petrie is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Captured By Emily C. Petrie offer?

Captured By Emily C. Petrie currently offers 1 offer promotion for wedding services.