$3,000
Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Palm & Pine Events

An event planning + design boutique located in sunny Southern California.

Palm Pine Events specializes in creating and planning seamless events that reflect the unique style and needs of each of our clients.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Partial Planning (2)
To-Do Lists (2)
Non-Religious (2)
Religious (1)

Bergen from Palm + Pine literally swooped in and saved me from a TERRIBLE experience with another Wedding Planning Company. I was on the fence about even hiring a Coordinator, but after talking with Bergen I was sure that she was the right person for the job! In all honesty, hiring a Day Of Coordinator was one of the best investments we made for our Wedding Day...they give you the opportunity to actually enjoy and BE at your wedding. We were never asked a single question by any of our vendors because Bergen handled everything from arrival times, final payments, set up, and break down.

She brought a huge sense of calm and relief whenever we spoke...and made herself available whenever I needed her help. Bergen is extremely organized and it was nice to have another person involved that kept notes, asked questions to the vendors that you do not think of, and stayed on top of the wedding party...and they are a wild bunch! I found out later that she also kept tabs on the Groomsmen and Bridesmaids to ensure that they were also being taken care of and stress-free! She keeps little bottles of booze in her bag to help settle the nerves.

I also had several opportunities to meet with Shauna who also contributed on our Wedding Day. Whenever I needed something, one of them was near by to make sure nothing was forgotten. I can honestly say that throughout this process from start to finish and even now, I felt like Bergen was a great friend who genuinely was invested in our Wedding Day. FOREVER grateful for her expertise, support, our inside jokes, and all around positivity with planning our Wedding and Coordinating our Wedding Day. I would highly recommend either of these ladies to help you with your Wedding or any other Special Event!

Profile Picture Ivy, 4/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Shauna and Bergen are so wonderful to work with. They helped in every detail. They took the worry away and added the excitement and fun. Thank you!!

Profile Picture Sandi, 1/7/17, 1 Review