Capture Photography

Richmond, VA View map
$2,800 Most Popular Price

$2,800 Most Popular Price

***a few popular saturdays open in September and October of 2021!!**

I am Jenny, a photographer with a team who can not wait to tell your love story! Due to family leave earlier this year, I still have a few popular dates open. I offer full wedding coverage packages starting at 6 hours, engagement and bridal portraits. All packages come with two lead photographers, digital files with full usage rights, sneak peeks, a private online proofing gallery, fast turn around times, and complementary consultations. Based in Richmond, Virginia, and available for local, travel and destination weddings.

Website: www.capture-weddings.com
Email: contact@capture-weddings.com

804.677.7477

• Woman-owned

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2800

2nd Shooter
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Flush Mount
Prints
Save the Date

• Laura
    Laura Married on 05/04/2019

Best recommendation for our wedding :)

Jenny and Allison were recommended to me and my (now) husband by my brother and sister and law who used Capture Photography on their wedding day. Since I knew they already took such beautiful photos, we decided to go with them too! Jenny photographed our engagement session and wedding day and did an absolutely fantastic job! Allison was out of town for our wedding day, so Jenny had the help of another photographer who was also amazing. The engagement photo session was so great to have since it was a good time for us to get to know Jenny, and vice versa. We hiked on Belle Isle for our engagement photo shoot and Jenny even climbed hillsides and over fences to capture the best shots. On our wedding day, Jenny was so comforting to have as our photographer. She was so well organized and made the whole experience so relaxing and enjoyable. When we got our photos back, my jaw literally dropped at some of the shots she took. She definitely knew what kind of photos would look beautiful and she was great at directing us on our wedding day to capture these moments. We got so many photos back in a short time span and all of them are beautiful! I would highly recommend Capture Photography for anyone's special day!
    Cathy Married on 05/27/2018
    Can I give more than just 5 stars? These two ladies are truly masters of their craft. My husband and I have felt pretty awkward in the past taking photos until we met Jenny and Allison! Turns out my husband is a GQ regular and my awkwardness can be quite cute on camera. These ladies are so personable and know how to make you turn it on. We are so pleased with the photos we received for our sneak peek we thought it was our actual gallery! We even decided to have them do additional photos after the wedding with some cultural wedding outfits from our other ceremony. With each photo, we are reminiscing about our wedding day. The photos capture each moment perfectly and the emotion we were feeling. They are worth every penny and more, we will be using them for whatever we need photos we want to remember and capture moving forward!
    Christy Married on 11/11/2017
    There are not enough words to describe how fantastic Allison & Jenny were to work with! From our first conversations with them, we knew they would be able to capture all of our special moments of the day. They were extremely organized and made sure we got all of the photos that we wanted, were willing to photograph every silly thing I asked them to, and did it all with an excited smile. Our wedding was on 11/11 and we had our first sneaks by Monday morning and our full sneak peek gallery within two weeks. The photos have been absolutely gorgeous and we know the rest will be as well!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Deals

Capture Photography 1
Offer

Book any 2021 wedding package and recieve a free 30 minute engagement session!

Session must take place in Richmond, Virginia on a weeknight evening. HIgh resolution images will be delivered within three week, and printing rights are included.

Pricing

Capture Photography Price Rates

Bow Tied Weddings Bow Tied Weddings Wedding Planners

Capture Photography is always a blast. They are always professional, very fun to work with, and they really know what they are doing. And Jenny has been a friend outside of work for years. They will always be a photographer we recommend!

Party Pictures RVA Party Pictures RVA Photo Booths

Jenny and Alison do gorgeous work! We had Jenny shoot for my SIL's baby shower and the shots she got for such a short event were wonderful. A great team to work with!

Lou Stevens Lou Stevens Wedding Hair & Makeup

The ladies of Capture are AMAZING!! They are some of our favorite photographers to work with and we always enjoy seeing them around town! You would not be disappointed in choosing Capture Photography for your wedding day needs :)

Richmond, 23220
Location of (Capture Photography)
See on map

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding