Candle & Quill Photography

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,400 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,400 Most Popular Price

Candle & Quill Photography is a wedding photography company based in Charlotte, North Carolina. These photographers serve the Charlotte area and are available for travel across the world in order to capture the precious wedding memories of couples in love. They place a strong emphasis on connecting with clients in order to photograph your relationship and personality in the most authentic, genuine way.

Candle & Quill Photography specializes in capturing wedding, engagement, and special event photography that emphasizes genuine emotion. They strive to document not only the important traditional photos and moments of your wedding day, but also to capture the emotion and feeling that you experience so that you can relive the magic. Whether you are holding a large ceremony with hundreds of guests, or an intimate destination wedding in a far-off location, Candle & Quill Photography will document every detail of your celebration so that you can cherish the memories. By forming connections with each client, these photographers enable couples to feel relaxed and comfortable during your session so that your photos reflect your unique personality. Other photography services include:

• Additional hours
  • One event per day
  • Second shooter
  • Trash-the-dress
  • Wedding portraits

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3400

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Hand-Coloring
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Hand-Coloring
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Prints
Proofs

• Spencer
    Spencer O. Married on 04/09/2021

one of a kind photos thank to an amazing photographer!

Ryan and Courtney are incredible at what they do. Their prices are out of this world which is great when you are having to spend money on other vendors! They make amazing photos and know where to take them. Their photos colors are one of the main things that drew me to them. Their photos are a vibe. They are so great to be around and make everything comfortable - especially for someone who feels awkward taking photos, like me! My photos were incredible and are something I will cherish forever!
  • JOY
    Joy W. Married on 10/03/2020

Absolutely amazing!!

My husband & I had our engagement photo session with Candle & Quill. We're both pretty shy/awkward around a camera. Ryan did a fantastic job of making us feel relaxed and actually enjoy ourselves. By the middle of our session, it felt like we were just hanging out with a friend we've known for years. The photos are AMAZING! They truly capture me & my husband…our love, our silliness.

I also had my bridal portraits done by C&Q. They are SO beautiful! If any bride is on the fence about bridal portraits—DO THEM! The bridal shoot gave us dedicated time to get photos of just me in my wedding dress without the time restraints of all the wedding festivities. Ryan was great at coming up with creative suggestions for "poses" or shots, and he was always willing to try any ideas I had. The photos look absolutely magical.

I was one of the brides who’s original wedding date fell in the middle of the pandemic. My husband & I debated what to do (keep original date?, cancel?, elope?) Ryan always checked to see where we were with the planning/replanning & let us know he was willing to do whatever we wanted. I appreciated that he made us feel like a top priority through all the craziness. It was also so nice to work with a vendor that was willing to be flexible.
    Needless to say, I was definitely comfortable having Ryan as my photographer on the wedding day. We had a tiny ceremony in a friend’s backyard. Ryan & his wife Courtney did a fantastic job. They captured so many intimate/personal moments of the day without me even noticing that they were there. I know I’ll cherish these photos forever. I already plan on using C&Q for family portraits & other special events.
  • Dallas
    Dallas Married on 09/20/2020

Absolute dream!

We can't rave enough about how dreamy our elopement day was, and its truly all thanks to Ryan and his team! Our photos are spectacular and will be cherished for a lifetime

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pricing

Candle & Quill Photography Price Rates

13624 Willow Falls Rd Charlotte, NC, 28215
704-305-4140
Location of (Candle & Quill Photography)

Candle & Quill Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Candle & Quill Photography include in the starting price?

Candle & Quill Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Candle & Quill Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Candle & Quill Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Hand-Coloring
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does Candle & Quill Photography offer?

Candle & Quill Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Vintage

What photography services does Candle & Quill Photography offer?

Candle & Quill Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Hand-Coloring
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Candle & Quill Photography offer for wedding events?

Candle & Quill Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Candle & Quill Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Candle & Quill Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding