Candle & Quill Photography Reviews

Candle & Quill Photography 6
Candle & Quill Photography 7

Laura Huneycutt · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Captured the Moment!

Ryan was able to capture the best of moments of the entire day. From getting ready, Daddy seeing his little girl in her dress, to the good bye at the end of the night. All the pictures are fabulous! He is easy to work with and very flexible. You can't go wrong using him!!

Sent on 05/23/2019

Candle & Quill Photography's reply:

I had so much fun with you guys. We had a day full of rain, but we made the most of it and still caught some extremely beautiful moments! Thanks for your kind words!

Kathryn · Married on 05/19/2019

Extremely Happy!

I’m beyond happy with Candle & Quill Photography. Ryan was very easy and comfortable to work with, even my husband(who’s not super into pictures being taken) was able to enjoy the experience! It was very easy to communicate with him, he responded and was very organized which I greatly appreciated. Along with his professionalism our photos turned out amazing, better than I could have imagined and am very excited to get them in frames!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Chelsea Vaughn · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing :)

I’m so so so happy with my wedding photos! From our engagement session, to bridals, to the wedding day, Ryan was nothing but helpful! We are so happy with his work. We absolutely love our photos.

Sent on 06/14/2019
    Candle & Quill Photography 27
    Candle & Quill Photography 28

Kayla · Married on 10/27/2018

October Wedding 2018

Very easy and fun to work with. Sometimes having pictures done can be awkward and he made sure it wasn't. Had a blast and pictures turned out amazing.

Sent on 02/13/2019

Candle & Quill Photography's reply:

You guys were anything but awkward! Such a sweet couple and what a beautiful day! Love you guys! I’m so glad you chose me to capture your big day. Best wishes to you guys!
  • Carley

Carley Barbee · Married on 10/13/2018

Wonderful!

Our experience with Candle and Quill was absolutely amazing! Ryan is so flexible with everything and his creative eye is impeccable. He makes everything so fun and makes everyone feel at ease. We cannot say enough about how much we love Candle and Quill!

Sent on 02/06/2019

Candle & Quill Photography's reply:

Two words really stick out in your review..."fun" and "comfortable"! If you walked away from a fun experience and you were comfortable through it all...my job is complete! You guys were an absolute blast to hang with, and such a beautiful day to capture in so many ways. Love you two!

Makayla · Married on 10/06/2018

Candle and Quill is the Best!

Ryan is such a pleasure to work with! We could not have asked for a better photographer for our engagement and our wedding. From the first conversation over the phone, my husband and I knew Ryan was our go to photographer. He did such a wonderful job capturing the joy and emotion of our day. Our pictures turned out better than we could have dreamed of! We highly recommend using Candle and Quill Photography!!

Sent on 02/08/2019

Candle & Quill Photography's reply:

You guys are the best! I'm so glad you love your images, and most of all that you had a great time with me! It speaks volumes to me that you guys were impressed enough over our initial phone call to make such an important decision for your big day. I had an absolute blast with you two, and wish you all the best in your marriage!
  • O

Olivia Stamper · Married on 09/29/2018

Best photographer ever🳸

I don't think I have ever been so excited about anything in my whole life. Down to the engagement shoot, then the bridal portraits, then THE BIG DAY...
    It was one of the most fun expiriences, and THE PICTURES took my breath away!!!!! How could they have turned out even better than I had imagined!? But sure enough they did 😍 when I look at those pictures It immediately takes me back to the best day of my life. These photos are worth way more than 1,000 words. Youll want Candle & Quill to help tell your story 💯

Sent on 02/05/2019

Candle & Quill Photography's reply:

Tons of fun and breathtaking images...yes! One of my main goals is to deliver images to my clients that will take them back to the intimate moments of their big day, and it that was accomplished, then I did my job! You guys were so much fun to work with, and I hope to work with you guys in the future as you grow in your marriage and maybe one day expand your little family! Cheers!