Campbell Photography

Clearfield, UT View map
$1,950 Most Popular Price

$1,950 Most Popular Price

Capture the Real You.

Campbell Photography prides itself on making photographs that are all about you. Forget cheesy pictures that don't really show your personality. I pride myself on capturing your real feelings and natural interactions with your soon-to-be spouse.

Ivy House Weddings Ivy House Weddings Mansion Weddings

We love Campbell photography. It is one of my personal favorites. Amanda was the photographer and who shared photos with our venue. She was very pleasant and professional and has a beautiful style to her work. She was quick in getting her photos out, which I believe must count for something when newlyweds are waiting for pictures of that memorable day! I'm going to suggest her to my two daughters when they are planning their wedding celebrations!

Atrium Weddings & Event Atrium Weddings & Event Mansion Weddings

Clearfield, 84015
Location of (Campbell Photography)

Campbell Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Campbell Photography include in the starting price?

Campbell Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Prints

What photography services does Campbell Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Campbell Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • Prints

What photography styles does Campbell Photography offer?

Campbell Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Campbell Photography offer?

Campbell Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter

What photography materials does Campbell Photography offer for wedding events?

Campbell Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums