Clearfield, UT 84015 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,950
  • Photos

About Campbell Photography

Capture the Real You.

Campbell Photography prides itself on making photographs that are all about you. Forget cheesy pictures that don't really show your personality. I pride myself on capturing your real feelings and natural interactions with your soon-to-be spouse.

Follow Campbell Photography on

• Ivy House Weddings
    Ivy House Weddings Mansion Weddings

We love Campbell photography. It is one of my personal favorites. Amanda was the photographer and who shared photos with our venue. She was very pleasant and professional and has a beautiful style to her work. She was quick in getting her photos out, which I believe must count for something when newlyweds are waiting for pictures of that memorable day! I'm going to suggest her to my two daughters when they are planning their wedding celebrations!

• Atrium Weddings & Event