31 WILL FRANKLIN LANE, Newland, NC 28657 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Calligraphy by Carrie

My name is Carrie Shuping and I am a full-time calligrapher serving NC, NYC and beyond.

I specialize in addressing services, escort cards, place cards, table number signs, reception signage and seating charts..

Working with bridal clients and sharing in the joyful anticipation of their special day is an honor. I love my job!

Follow Calligraphy by Carrie on

blockscriptcalligraphybycarrie 51 64068 1556165911
amberwritingstylecalligraphybycarrie 51 64068 1556165841

62 Reviews for Calligraphy by Carrie

Caroline · Married on 09/29/2018

I cannot say enough amazing things about Carrie. She has been the easiest vendor I have worked with throughout all of my wedding planning. And I have worked with A LOT of vendors. I just saw the bad review she received back in 2010 and actually laughed out loud. Nothing could be farther from the truth. I am a detailed person and she makes me look slack. Carrie addressed my Save the Dates and my formal invitations. It was so nice to be able to know and trust that she would do things right and it was one less thing that I needed to stress about. Also - her pricing is great. I was a tad worried about having to ship envelopes to her instead of her being local, but it ended up being a very painless process, so do not let that hold you up.

Sent on 07/23/2018

Joanna · Married on 02/24/2018

I used Calligraphy by Carrie for my escort cards for my NYC wedding and she was so wonderful to work with! I shipped her my cards, sent her my last minute seating plans and she sent me everything back in her beautiful designs, alphabetized with extra supplies. She makes the process easy and seamless and the cards were beautiful - and less expensive than having the little envelopes and cards printed! Thank you Carrie!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Ashley · Married on 11/18/2017

Carrie was amazing to work with. My timelines were pulled in about a month and she still allowed me to send everything to her a month early! She's responsive, she gives excellent advice (read her handbook!), and she did a perfect job on our outer and inner envelopes! I would recommend her to anyone! Thanks Carrie!!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Calligraphy by Carrie FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Catalog Invitations, Custom Invitations, Place Cards, Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Calligraphy

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Calligraphy by Carrie 1
    FREE RETURN SHIPPING

I am offering free return shipping for all addressing jobs booked for May & June 2019. My clients ship their envelopes to me, I address them (beautifully!) and ship them back via UPS. I can accommodate most rush jobs; no additional fees for rush jobs.

• Vintage Indigo Rentals
    Vintage Indigo Rentals Wedding Rentals

We recently had the opportunity to work with Carrie and we can't tell you how wonderful the experience was. She is out of this world talented! Her professionalism, custom paper goods and calligraphy is absolutely outstanding and her work is some of the most beautiful we have seen yet. It was wonderful working with her and we highly recommend her!

• The Stockroom at 230
    The Stockroom at 230 Historic Weddings

From seating charts to envelopes, Carrie can do it all! We have a ceiling to floor length chalkboard wall in our venue and we're so lucky that Carrie frequently graces us with her talent! Her designs are always stunning and she can accommodate any style or theme you throw her way!

• All Saints Chapel
    All Saints Chapel Church Weddings

Calligraphy by Carrie has done a ton of calligraphy work at our venue! Such a great, custom experience! She does beautiful envelope addressing, place cards, reception/bar signage, chalkboards, and so much more! She is always professional and responsive. This is a 5 star vendor for sure!!

• 31 WILL FRANKLIN LANE Newland, NC, 28657 See on map