Morro Bay, CA 93442 Map · Phone number

About CaliGirl Photography

Hi! I’m Shannon.

I have been taking pictures since I could hold a camera! There is noting more exciting than capturing memories that last for generations.

I absolutely LOVE photographing weddings! I love creating images that are custom to every bride and groom. When the wedding is over I want my bride and groom to feel like they have great pictures and a new friend.

Things I love:

Yoga

New Born Babies

Franks Red Hot Sauce... Love it on everything!

Diet Coke

mg070
mg3752

9 Reviews for CaliGirl Photography

Sarah · Married on 09/24/2016

Shannon shot our wedding on 9/24/16 in Cayucos. While we don't have the pictures yet because it was so recently, I didn't want to wait to review Shannon! Not only was Shannon an amazing professional photographer on our wedding day, but she was also a valuable asset in making the wedding go off without a hitch. Shannon worked so seamlessly with our coordinator (Christy from Toes in the Sand Weddings) that it greatly reduced the stress of the wedding day. While taking pictures, if Shannon heard an issue arise or a question come up, she would jump in and handle it (like when I was asking where the boutonnieres were and Shannon contacted Christy and got it all taken care of). Also, I had a gift for my groom and completely forgot about it until right before the ceremony. Someone had given him the gift already, but I was sad that I had not thought for Shannon to be there to take pictures. Turns out, Shannon had my husband pretend to re-open the gift so she could grab pictures of it. I LOVE THAT! Shannon was always on the look out for great and interesting photos to take and she really took our desire for mostly candid photos to heart. It was an absolute pleasure to work with Shannon and we can't wait to see the photos!

Sent on 10/03/2016
  • User4085749 · event on: 06/16/2014

I loved working with Shannon on our engagement pictures in Morro Bay. She had so many great picture ideas prior to meeting with us, and she took the time to help us recreate our wedding proposal! She's quick to respond and I couldn't be happier with how our engagement pictures turned out!

Sent on 02/23/2015

Christiane · Married on 03/28/2015

Wedding photography for me was the most important part of planning a wedding- it's the only thing you have left once the day is done. Because of that, I am so relieved that CaliGirl Photography was there on our wedding day. Shannon was so fun and easy to work with for my spring wedding. She was extremely patient with my big crazy family and managed to capture our day perfectly. Her pictures are absolutely stunning and she knows exactly how to capture and portray each individual's personality in her photos. She also brought an excellent assistant on the wedding day who was so helpful even beyond the wedding photos. I really can't say enough to tell you how wonderful CaliGirl Photography is!!!

Sent on 02/02/2016

CaliGirl Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Morro Bay, 93442 See on map