Cole Garrett Photography

San Luis Obispo, CA View map Visit website
$2,800 Most Popular Price

$2,800 Most Popular Price

Hello! My name is Cole, and I am a California wedding photographer serving San Luis Obispo and Los Angeles.

I meet the coolest people for my job! You are a big influence on my work. I spend time getting to know you so capturing these moments is comfortable and effortless. I strive to capture raw and genuine emotion with every wedding I shoot. I aim to document your love with as much emotion and joy from your wedding day. I enjoy meeting with so many unique and loving couples every year, and I am honored to spend their special day with them. I look forward to hearing from you so we can work together to create lifelong memories. Drop me a line I would love to meet you!

With Cole Garrett Photography, quality and timeless style are a guarantee as well as a wealth of knowledge and experience in various photo-fields. This photographer offers the following services:

• High-res images
  • Additional hours
  • One event per day
  • Second photographer
  • Multiple locations
  • Liability insurance
  • Multiple photo styles (vintage, traditional, modern, natural, photojournalism, etc.)
  • Asian-owned
  • Native American-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Hand-Coloring
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,800

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
Proofs

Amandah T. Married on 05/02/2021

Perfection

Cole is beyond amazing at what he does. He is so so talented. He’s the nicest person I have ever worked with and was very understanding/flexible with my 3 date changes due to Covid. He was quick to respond and always had time for my questions. The day of the wedding was amazing and I do not feel as though I am a very photogenic person, both my husband and I don’t like taking pictures, but Cole knows just how to make you laugh and smile and set the environment for all, not just the bride and groom. Once we got our pictures I had immediate chills! Almost 500 pictures and I want to display ALL OF THEM! I don’t know how he does it, but he captures the best moments and all the pictures turned out beyond incredible. I want Cole around to take our pictures All. The. Time! He’s truly talented! Dare I say magical!
  • Paulina
    Paulina G. Married on 08/08/2020

Best photographer

Cole and our videographer were our literal VIP guests at our intimate covid wedding and we could not have asked for better people to have to make our special day and document it! Not only is Cole's photography absolutely stunning and pinterest goals, Cole takes photos in the most unobtrusive way and lets natural moments play out while also giving the right amount of direction to get that perfect shot. The sneak peak photos from our wedding are literally INSANE and our engagement shoot was such a special moment and highlight of our wedding planning experience! We can't wait to work with Cole again in the future for different life event shoots :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

131 photos · 08/08/2020
  • Annie & Trevor
    93 photos · 07/14/2018

San Luis Obispo, CA, 93405
Location of (Cole Garrett Photography)
Los Angeles, CA, 46982