79 Bull Mountain Road, Asheville, NC 28805 Map · Phone number

About Calico Corner Gifts Goodies

Whether it's that little one's first birthday or that big one's 100th birthday we are here to create that special cake . When you receive that personally designed cake for yourself or that certain someone nothing can be better. Remember the only limit is your imagination.
If you need just party trays or that complete affair taken care of we can do it . We will work with you and within your budget to create all that you are looking for. Our goal is to make your affair the best it can be and take all the stress off. We want this special day to shine because it is your day.
We are there for you always

rosecascader
groom's cake
rosecascader

7 Reviews for Calico Corner Gifts Goodies

Kasey · Married on 09/05/2009

What a wonderful experience it was working with Kathryn of Calico Corner Gifts and Goodies. Our cake topper was very heavy and I was nervous about it. But Kathryn did a PERFECT job securing the topper!! The cake was definitely the best I have ever tasted. I am looking forward to eating it again on our year anniversary. :D I highly recommend Calico Corner & Kathryn!!

Sent on 10/27/2009

Jamie · Married on 03/28/2009

Kathy is great!!! The cake was absolutely amazing. I received phone calls weeks after my wedding telling me how good the cake was. I highly recommend her to everyone!!!! Thank you Calico Corner Gifts & Goodies.

Sent on 05/08/2009

brandy · Married on 01/03/2009

wonderful cake and a great price

Sent on 01/08/2009

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Wedding Festivals
    Wedding Festivals Banquet Halls

Kathryn does an incredible job producing beautiful wedding cakes in the Western NC area! They are very tasty too!! Trust me I have sampled my share!

• Four Lasting Memories Weddings and Events
    Four Lasting Memories Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

Kathryn of Calico Corner Gifts and Goodies is simply amazing! I took her in a simple picture of a wedding cake that my clients adored and she re-created it superbly! Not only did it look amazing but the bride, groom and all of their guests are still talking about how wonderful the flavor was. :) I am proud to announce that she has since been welcomed into to our FLM family of Preferred Vendors here at our office, which is no easy task for we only work with the areas best of the best vendors and Kathryn truly is that!!! I recommend her very highly!!!! Melinda Smith- CEO/Head Wedding/Event Coordinator Four Lasting Memories Weddings and Events fourlastingmemories@yahoo.com 828-527-2911

• 79 Bull Mountain Road Asheville, 28805 See on map
    Monday-Friday 8 am to 5 pm. Hours can vary.