Green Pond Rd, Newfoundland, NJ 07435 Map · Phone number

About Cakes by Tanya Dawn

For The Love of Pastry & Art: Cakes by Tanya Dawn

Tanya is an artist and a pastry professional with a small cake studio, and is focused on creating a truly unique work of art for your wedding day. Tanya’s goal is to provide your special day with a personalized culinary experience that is aesthetic, memorable, and simply delicious.

Follow Cakes by Tanya Dawn on

dsc0862
44405579047582106958605080773n

2 Reviews for Cakes by Tanya Dawn

Heather · Married on 08/28/2015

I used Tanya for my wedding cake at Rock Island Lake Club as I wanted something better than what Palermo's had to offer. I wasn't a fan of their frosting -- much too sweet for me. Tanya makes AMAZING flavors of cakes. We had the devils food with peanut butter filling and it was to die for! The cake was also absolutely beautiful. She worked with my ideas to create exactly what I wanted within my budget. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 10/27/2015

I had the pleasure of Tanya making both my bridal shower cake and my wedding cake. The bridesmaids planned the shower cake and it could not have come out better, taste wise and design wise.
    I met with Tanya in person to discuss what I wanted and did not want in my wedding cake. Unlike a lot of brides, I was not sure what I wanted. Tanya helped me through the process and provided sketches of the cake that she designed in a timely manner. She also made my cake topper which was 2 birds in a birds nest. Her list of flavors is endless, with so many different options. I chose the raspberry lemon and all of my guests loved it! When my husband and I got to the reception, the first thing we saw was this cake front and center. It was truly beautiful. We got so many compliments from our family and friends about how detailed and delicious our cake was. I can't wait to try it again when we eat the top layer that she boxed up for us on our one year anniversary. Thanks Tanya!

Sent on 06/08/2013