406 W 35th Street, Austin, TX 78705 Map · Phone number

About Cake Stand

My love for baking began in my grandmother’s kitchen. Over the past few years, I’ve expanded from baking for myself and family to sharing my goods with friends and strangers. I design and make custom wedding and party cakes, as well as small bite desserts and flavorful tarts for the Austin area. My goal is to create unique and delicious additions for already special days. I look forward to working with you to come up with the perfect cake or pastry to express your own individuality.

IMG6663
IMG6663
IMG6661

7 Reviews for Cake Stand

Stephanie · Married on 05/02/2014

Staff was very nice & guest really enjoyed the cake and so did we!!

Sent on 07/21/2014

lynsey · Married on 10/20/2012

I love Monet. Sadly she is headed to Colorado but hopefully her reviews follow her there. Monet found me on Craigslist and made all may cake dreams come true. She made 6 cakes for a fraction of what I would have spent on one. People RAVED about how good they tasted and the unique flavors we had. Usually wedding cake is barely touched ... from what I could see there was none left. Monet is sooo sweet and easy to work with. She was probably my favorite wedding vendor. I can't say enough good things about her.
    Thanks so much Monet!

Sent on 12/04/2012

Molly · Married on 06/23/2012

Monet created a beautiful (and delicious!) wedding cake and an amazing assortment of desserts for my wedding. She has a great sense of style and color and her display fit my aesthetic perfectly. Everything was so delicious- all my guests were commenting on how beautiful the dessert table looked and how amazing everything tasted. Monet was also great during the planning process. She really listened to what we wanted and provided creative suggestions that fit my ideas perfectly (but that I could never have come up with on my own!). I couldn't have imagined a more perfect wedding cake experience from start to finish. I highly recommend Cake Stand!!

Sent on 07/09/2012

Cake Stand FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Cookies, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup