Universal City, TX 78148 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,500
  • Pricing

About CAKE Photography

Capturing your wedding day involves planning.  Choosing CAKE Photography is the best decision you can make for your wedding day.  We will help you prepare for the photos you want, the photos you will LOVE!  During the wedding day, we will make all your photo dreams come true.  After the wedding, we will walk with you as you stroll down memory lane looking at your photos and selecting your products.

Follow CAKE Photography on

35bdn cake copy
36gf cake fb
068adwedding cake copy 2
CAKE Photography
new braunfels wedding dress photography
austin engagement photographer
57gf cake fb
CAKE Photography
new braunfels wedding ceremony photographer
new braunfels engagement photograph
26ms color cake
63jd cake copy
8ad cake copy
sanantonio wedding photography
CAKE Photography
new braunfels wedding ceremony photography
new braunfels bridesmaid photography
6ca59c6097f4105c 1422159561201 texas engagemnent photography
077adwedding cake copy

2 Reviews for CAKE Photography

Laura · Married on 03/25/2016

I just love working with Jill. She did our engagement pictures which turned out lovely! I loved how she made us feel so comfortable and even though I was nervous at first she created a very relaxing, friendly atmosphere that at the end of the session it felt like she was family. She genuinely cared about our vision and helped us find the right locations. This was a huge plus for us since we are out of town and are not familiar with the area. The end result was amazing. Everyone loved the quality of the pictures and how she used lighting to capture every moment. We just loved working with her so much that we could not passed the opportunity to have her do our wedding.

Sent on 11/23/2015

Taylor · Married on 06/20/2015

Quality of service:
    I absolutely love all of my pictures! They came out beautifully and each one was posed perfectly with the help of her and her assistant. The only thing I wish I could've had was my dumb tattoo edited out of the pictures. I'm in the process of having it removed in real life, but sadly it is still visible in my pictures. If this is a concern of yours, Jill may not be the best pick, but overall, the quality of her work is beautiful and the tattoo isn't completely her fault (I got the dumb thing in the first place).

Responsiveness:
    Jill was very receptive to all of our texts and emails. She was reliable during our wedding planning meet ups and always confirmed visits ahead of time. There was one week months after the wedding when we were waiting on our album and she was away from her phone for a couple days. Not a big deal.

Professionalism:
    She and her assistant are very knowledgeable and familiar with their photography business. There were a couple times when she couldn't leave her kids behind on our meetups, but made sure they were occupied and we had absolutely no idea they were there until she gestured to them a few times. The reason I bring up her kids is because it shows how well she manages people of all ages. She makes sure everyone in the photos looks good (she fixed my hair and dress a few times) and she is able to communicate effectively with the people she works with.

Value:
    I feel that we got what we paid for! I'm satisfied with how everything turned out, besides the small tattoo thing, but everything else came out very nicely. The 'thank you' cards and album she offers are a little pricey and you may be able to find them cheaper elsewhere, but it was worth it for my husband and I to conduct business in the same place and overall we're satisfied with the product we got for the price we paid.

Flexibility:
    I had no problems with arranging meetups with her. She is very responsible with her clients' time.

Thanks Jill!

Sent on 11/20/2015

CAKE Photography Pricing

CAKE Photography Price Rates

• Toast Entertainment Wedding DJs

We have worked with CAKE photography a few times now and I have to say we really enjoy their personalities and hard work! They are always super friendly and helpful at every opportunity. They go out of their way to work with the DJ, making sure that we have the same timeline and that we are staying on point with the list of events, especially when there isn't a coordinator. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a GREAT photographer in the San Antonio region!

• Universal City, 78148 See on map
    Location of (CAKE Photography)

CAKE Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does CAKE Photography include in the starting price?

CAKE Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• One Event / Day

What photography services does CAKE Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

CAKE Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • High-Res Images
  • Multi. Locations
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does CAKE Photography offer?

CAKE Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Photojournalism

What photography services does CAKE Photography offer?

CAKE Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Second Shooter
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does CAKE Photography offer for wedding events?

CAKE Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend CAKE Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

CAKE Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.8 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5.0 in flexibility, 5.0 in professionalism, 4.8 in average response time, 4.8 in value and 4.5 in quality of service.