211 E. State St, Rockford, IL 61104 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 17
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About C. Tyson Photography

If you are looking for a photographer to show up to your Wedding, shoot pictures, give you your images and never hear from again. I am not going to be your first choice. I want to know how you and your fiancée fell in love, I want to hear how he proposed and I want to understand your story. I cannot tell the story of you and your Wedding without knowing where you came from.

No matter the lighting, no matter the weather, no matter the interference from the "Crazy Uncle". Yes, I have one too and his name is Mike, go figure. You will have the peace that your day will captured. My pricing has to do not only with my results but also your entire day as an experience. I am not your parents Wedding Photographer.

Follow C. Tyson Photography on

20 Reviews for C. Tyson Photography

• Andrea

Andrea · Married on 10/04/2019

Best photographer ever!

Chris always puts you first and is always there for you, literally anytime you need him. He strives to make your day as smooth and perfect as you do! He will not disappoint, and even with my now-husband who's not huge into photo keepsakes, even HE is excited to get our photos back from him because he was so talented and went above and beyond for us on our special day ❤️

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Cassidy

Cassidy · Married on 12/30/2018

Perfect Photography Experience

Booking C. Tyson Photography was probably the best decision my husband and I made throughout the wedding planning process. For years I have teased my husband about how awkward he is when he gets his picture taken and joked that our future wedding photographer would have their work cut out for them. Well, Chris made it seem easy. From our initial meeting with him, we all hit it off because Chris is so easy to talk to and get along with. During that meeting, our engagement session, and on our wedding day, Chris knew exactly what to do and say to put my husband and I at ease, make us laugh, and get amazing photos throughout the process. He took the time to get to know my husband and I and it was clear that he genuinely wanted us to enjoy our day and have the wedding of our dreams. Chris was there all day with us, making sure that everything ran smoothly and photographing everything along the way. He brought along an amazing second shooter who was equally as fun and caring as he was. Our wedding photos came back faster than I had expected and they are absolutely gorgeous. He captured every important moment throughout the day and a lot that I hadn't even realized had happened. Looking through our gallery was like getting to relive our wedding day all over again which we truly loved. I can;t say enough great things about C. Tyson Photography and highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great photographer and amazing pictures to cherish for a lifetime.

Sent on 01/25/2019

Holly · Married on 08/18/2018

Quality Photographer!

Chris is the best choice for a wedding photographer. He is very professional, but personable and extremely skilled at what he does. We couldn’t be happier with the photos or the experience! My husband and I had the most amazing time on our wedding day. Chris and his assistant were an integral part of our day. They kept the day flowing smoothly, and made sure things stayed on track. They had worked with many of our vendors in the past, and things just happened around us with very little input needed from us. That was honestly the greatest thing. We were able to truly enjoy ourselves! We had 3 flower girls and 2 ring bearers, who were a little mischievous at times, and both Chris and his assistant were so great with them. While the price point may be considered a little higher, you absolutely get what you pay for. The quality of service he provides on that special day and end product of the photos and wedding album are incredible. I can’t imagine the day with any other photographer. I am so glad we took the time and allotted the budget for a quality photographer. You won’t regret the money paid to get such an unparalleled experience! Five stars!!

Sent on 02/10/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

C. Tyson Photography Pricing

C. Tyson Photography Price Rates

C. Tyson Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 4000
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Flush Mount
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4800
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Flush Mount
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Canvas
    Save the Date

Real Weddings

• 211 E. State St Rockford, Illinois, 61104 See on map
    8156219744 (Phone number)
    Location of (C. Tyson Photography)