C. Raysor Photography would be thrilled to be a part of, and document your special day!Images are a mix of traditional and modern, with an artistic flare. All packages include a CD of your Wedding images, with a release to print where you'd like, as well as an album to showcase your day.
For information or to book your wedding with C. Raysor Photography, call 484.888.2643 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Let's get right to the point: I want to be your photographer. But most importantly, I want YOU to want me to be your photographer.
I want you to know about my high standards of customer service, my committment to a great experience, and a lifelong relationship with all of my clients. I want you to know that your portraits are works of art to me, and it is a personal thing for an artist to share her art with someone else. I want you to know that I am honored to share in part of your life, your children's life, your parents' lives.
Who am I?
• I am a Chester County resident living in West Chester, Pennsylvania. I was born, raised, schooled and married in Chester County, and my husband and I are now raising our two daughters here.
• I am in love with my husband, in awe of my children, and crazy about our 2 cats..
• I am a former employee of the Chester County Govermnent, and the West Chester YMCA, and between those two organizations I think that shows my committment to our area.
• I support local businesses, and encourage others to do the same.
• I recycle, not because we have to, but because it is our duty as responsible tenants on this planet.
• I love to read, take pictures, do crafts, watch movies, and watch my favorite shows on television.
• I love to nap.
• I love my minivan .and I am finally getting to be able to admit that to people!
• I love snow, more than an adult probably should.
• I'm a little bit gullible.
• I'm a little unconventional.
• I don't read directions before I put something together.
• I can't get out of Walmart in Parkesburg without spending $200, even if I'm just going in "for a few things."
• I love coffee. My morning wake-up is 2 cups of Wawa coffee, with Coffee Mate French Vanilla creamer, topped with whipped cream, and drizzled with caramel syrup.
• Not surprisingly, I worry about my physique. Perhaps my wake-up routine needs to be lower in fat!
• I am just. like. you.
I can't wait to meet you.
Other couples have also viewed:
2 Reviews for C. Raysor Photography
Recommended by 100% of couples
Jennifer · Married on 06/05/2010
Truly the best photographer ever. So much fun and willing to jump on chairs and stages to get the best picture. She took ever picture requested and lots of candid photos. Wonderful warm funny personality. Quality is just amazing!Sent on 06/14/2010
Christina · Married on 11/01/2008
She did a great job, Great Great service! Also, Very creative, really worked with us and most important was really friendly! Thank you!Sent on 01/29/2009