Santa Barbara, CA 93101 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About bycherry photography

Santa Barbara wedding and portrait photographer serving California and the rest of the world. Ask about destination weddings-it will probably be more affordable than you think!

Follow bycherry photography on

c42ac1eb855dd8df choozly

52 Reviews for bycherry photography

Patrice Delaney · Married on 01/03/2020

Excellent service

Cherry was phenomenal to work with and I cannot recommend her enough. She was prompt to answer questions, early to arrive on the big day, knew our venue (santa barbara courthouse) inside and out and guided us throughout the day. She had a calming and fun personality, which help us get comfortable for pictures. She gave us sneak peaks immediately and had the photos ready for us within 2 weeks. Finally our photos are beyond gorgeous. She chose angles and backgrounds that were lovely. Additionally, her attention to details (like my hair and dress) really show in the photos. I’m so happy we chose her and fully recommend her!

Sent on 01/18/2020
  • Jenni

Jenni Lanzing · Married on 11/01/2019

Well beyond my expectations!

Cherry’s photos of my wedding were far above and beyond my expectations. I am extremely photo-shy and have never felt particularly photogenic so I was hoping for maybe a picture or two of my groom and I together that was a real keeper to remember us on our big day. But instead we received more than 30 shots of us together that we both ABSOLUTELY LOVE!! And her detailed shots of the rest of our day were also exceptionally beautiful!

We love Cherry, we LOVE Cherry’s work. We will be back to have her photograph our future family occasions.

Sent on 11/16/2019

bycherry photography's reply:

Yay! Thank you so much for letting me capture your wedding day and your celebration with family and friends. It is so special to me that you allowed me to document the beginning of your journey together!
  • Celeste

Celeste · Married on 10/04/2019

Fantastic Photographer!

We really enjoyed working with Cherry to photograph our wedding last month. She knows Santa Barbara (and especially the courthouse) so well – she provided a lot of guidance to me through the planning process. Landing on a photo package and contract with her was simple and straightforward. My husband and I had never had professional photos done before the day of the wedding, and we honestly really enjoyed the whole process with Cherry. It felt natural and fun and we absolutely LOVE all of the photos. Looking back at them, she captured the spirit of the day so perfectly, and we will treasure these photos for years to come!
    I did get quotes from several local photographers and found her pricing to be very fair, especially for the quality of the finished product. She was professional and so kind in wrangling our various groups for photos. I also worked with her husband to do our photobooth - which turned out great - and made logistics that much easier. I wholeheartedly recommend working with Cherry!

Sent on 11/18/2019

bycherry photography's reply:

Thank you so much for leaving the review! It makes me so happy to know that the whole experience was fun and non-stressful. Weddings should be joyful and filled with laughs, hugs, and a good tear or two. Here's to an amazing 2020!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

bycherry photography Pricing

bycherry photography Price Rates

bycherry photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Slideshow
    Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3800
    2nd Shooter
    Slideshow
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Negatives

• Engaged to be wed Wedding Planners

Cherry is amazing. Not only is she a fantastic photographer, she's a great person too. I enjoy working events with her and I know that it will be a fun and enjoyable experience for all involved. I highly recommend Cherry to capture your unforgettable moments.

• Santa Barbara Classic Weddings Wedding Officiants

Cherry is by far the most experienced photographer for weddings at the historic Santa Barbara Courthouse. She is super organized and gets everyone involved in a happy way - guests, parents, bridal party - plus she knows every garden, every room, every charming staircase and balcony to take intimate photos of just the couple. Cherry's beyond awesome - check out her blog by Googling santa barbara courthouse weddings. You won't be disappointed!

• Santa Barbara, 93101 See on map
    Location of (bycherry photography)