The Union Studio

Brooklyn, NY View map
$5,000 Package Price

$5,000 Package Price

byAmanda Event Studio is a wedding planning company located in Brooklyn, New York. With years of experience and great customer service, this company is the ideal choice for a wedding planner.

Experience
Owner and wedding planner Amanda O’Callaghan has worked in the wedding industry for over fifteen years and has planned events in the city for eight years. She has worked over 500 weddings in that time. Her work has been featured in Martha Stewart Weddings, Style Me Pretty and People Magazine. She has experience working in many iconic venues, including the Montauk Club and The Power House Arena.

byAmanda Event Studio offers the ability to plan timelines as well as day-of coordination. A list of their services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Full planning
  • Guest list
  • Partial planning
  • Referrals
  • To-do lists

Other Services
This company can handle planning large double weddings or small civil ceremonies. Additional wedding types they can plan include:

• Cultural
  • Destination
  • Eco-friendly
  • Military
  • Non-religious
  • Religious

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$3500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$5000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$7000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Religious

• Tina
    Tina B. Married on 04/09/2021

A vendor-friendly Planner!

A wedding planner is certainly one of the first vendors any couple should hire! To bring to life the vision of the couple a good planner will assemble a team to get it done. Amanda was wonderful for our crew to work with. She kept us informed so we could perform our job and work with the timeline created. Her attention to detail was appreciated and allowed us to successfully deliver and install our air conditioners to keep the tent comfortable for guests.
    David P. Married on 02/10/2021

From a wedding photographer, Amanda is the real deal.

As a wedding photographer, I get to see what goes on behind the scenes, and I want to shout from the rooftops that Amanda is the real deal!

Working with planners and coordinators can range from heavenly to harmful, and it makes me so happy to come across people like Amanda, who are exceptional at what they do.

Leading up to the wedding, her communication was easy and helpful. She was invested in not only making her clients happy (and they were very happy with her) but also in making it a smooth and beneficial experience for the vendors as well. She guided the whole process while also supporting me so that I could do the best possible job for the happy couple.

On the wedding day, Amanda seemed so calm and light, and she ran the wedding with ease and joy.

I definitely recommend hiring Amanda! In addition to getting her job done, she truly cares about her clients, their guests, the vendors, and every person and thing involved in your glorious wedding.

Do it!
    Maria Married on 08/11/2018
    Two things are true about our wedding. 1) It was the best day of our lives and 2) We absolutely could not have pulled it off without Amanda. Amanda is The Best of The Best. My wife and I recall a time before we hired Amanda when we foolishly thought we didn't need a wedding planner. Amanda not only taught us how to do a wedding right throughout the process of planning, she also saved us a lot of money by showing up with a vast reserve of knowledge about the industry. Every step of the way we felt supported and cared for. Amanda also handled our Wedding Weekend - with all of its intricacies and curveballs - like a Boss. She wrangled our family, led us all through a beautiful rehearsal, communicated with our many vendors, pretty much singlehandedly made sure our Wedding Ship didn't sink - and she did so with grace and style. I'll say in closing that as our guests were leaving our reception and everyone wanted to say goodbye to me and my wife, Amanda walked over to us and gently said: "Your bonfire was just lit and it's always most beautiful at the very beginning. Go out there now - you don't want to miss this." Without those moments of guidance from Amanda throughout our entire weekend both my wife and I would have missed out on a lot. Instead, Amanda helped us to produce the most important day of our lives. A thousand thank you's to Amanda, and an infinity of stars!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

100 Winthrop St 1i, 1i Brooklyn, NY, 11225
Location of (The Union Studio)

Other vendors in Greater New York City Metro for your wedding