100 Winthrop St 1i, Brooklyn, NY 11225 Map · Phone number

About byAmanda Event Studio

byAmanda Event Studio is a wedding planning company located in Brooklyn, New York. With years of experience and great customer service, this company is the ideal choice for a wedding planner.

Experience
Owner and wedding planner Amanda O’Callaghan has worked in the wedding industry for over fifteen years and has planned events in the city for eight years. She has worked over 500 weddings in that time. Her work has been featured in Martha Stewart Weddings, Style Me Pretty and People Magazine. She has experience working in many iconic venues, including the Montauk Club and The Power House Arena.

byAmanda Event Studio offers the ability to plan timelines as well as day-of coordination. A list of their services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Full planning
  • Guest list
  • Partial planning
  • Referrals
  • To-do lists

Other Services
This company can handle planning large double weddings or small civil ceremonies. Additional wedding types they can plan include:

• Cultural

byAmanda Event Studio 5
byAmanda Event Studio 6
byAmanda Event Studio 7

Maria · Married on 08/11/2018

Two things are true about our wedding. 1) It was the best day of our lives and 2) We absolutely could not have pulled it off without Amanda. Amanda is The Best of The Best. My wife and I recall a time before we hired Amanda when we foolishly thought we didn't need a wedding planner. Amanda not only taught us how to do a wedding right throughout the process of planning, she also saved us a lot of money by showing up with a vast reserve of knowledge about the industry. Every step of the way we felt supported and cared for. Amanda also handled our Wedding Weekend - with all of its intricacies and curveballs - like a Boss. She wrangled our family, led us all through a beautiful rehearsal, communicated with our many vendors, pretty much singlehandedly made sure our Wedding Ship didn't sink - and she did so with grace and style. I'll say in closing that as our guests were leaving our reception and everyone wanted to say goodbye to me and my wife, Amanda walked over to us and gently said: "Your bonfire was just lit and it's always most beautiful at the very beginning. Go out there now - you don't want to miss this." Without those moments of guidance from Amanda throughout our entire weekend both my wife and I would have missed out on a lot. Instead, Amanda helped us to produce the most important day of our lives. A thousand thank you's to Amanda, and an infinity of stars!!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Kate · Married on 08/11/2018

I was resistant to booking a wedding planner. My wife and I were not only on a tight budget, but also are extremely Type A, busy-bodies who, together, can accomplish a lot, and I figured we would be able to pull it off without a planner. I WAS SO WRONG! From the moment we first met with Amanda, it was clear how knowledgable she was about the industry, and was able to ensure we were properly prepared for anything and everything! She facilitated the entire process in ways we wouldn't have even known to think of! She and her team were present for our entire wedding weekend (Rehearsal dinner, welcome party, full wedding day, and Sunday brunch), and because she was there I was able to relax and actually be present for/take in the weekend, our ceremony, and the culmination of all of the planning. If you are worried about the expense of a wedding planner, please know that booking Amanda will save you money, as well as time, stress, hassle, and allow you to fully enjoy your day in it's entirety!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Kelly · Married on 06/23/2018

Amanda was truly the engine that made our wedding day run smoothly! My husband and I got married at a venue that required lots of extra coordination (transportation,catering, rentals, etc.). Amanda’s organization skills were put to the test and she did an incredible job! From our first phone call with Amanda we knew she was a perfect fit. She always had thoughtful ideas and was aware of our budget. The final weeks leading up to the wedding were filled with many decisions and Amanda was so attentive to make sure nothing slipped through the cracks. On the day of the wedding, Amanda and her team were on their A-Game ensuring the day flowed and my husband and I were able to enjoy ourselves. As an event planner myself, it was hard to turn my “planner brain” off, but with Amanda as our day of planner I was able to take a deep breath knowing we were in such great hands. I highly recommend Amanda to couples! THANK YOU Amanda for making our wedding dreams come true!

Sent on 07/08/2018