Miami, FL 33143 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 18

About Bustled by Christina Nicole

Bustled by Christina Nicole is a "day-of" wedding coordination service in South Florida dedicated to our clients truly experiencing their special day. Our main focus is you. It will be one of the most important days of your life, and we believe you could use someone on your team to put all of the pieces together. Let us finalize all of the details for you!

Follow Bustled by Christina Nicole on

Videos 9 Videos

18 Reviews for Bustled by Christina Nicole

• Jie-Ting

Jie-Ting Mei · Getting married on 01/01/2022

Could not imagine my day without Christina!

First, to any couples that are on the fence about getting a day of coordinator (and you have the budget for it)......DO IT! With that being said, hire Christina and her team!! Honestly, my husband and I did not have to worry about a single thing on our wedding day except enjoying ourselves and being present in the moment. We live in Atlanta but got married in Miami, and we both felt like we were in capable hands after our initial meeting with Christina, who was very thorough and patiently answered all of our questions and concerns. I don’t think any detail was overlooked and she had great communication with us and our other vendors. When we were planning our wedding, we received a lot of advice from friends/family that things will go wrong on the day of, but I think the flow and coordination of our day was perfect thanks to Bustled by Christina.

Sent on 02/20/2020
  • Alex

Alex Doomany · Married on 02/29/2020

The best choice

Christina is far more than just a Wedding Planner. I had the absolute pleasure of working with her for our destination wedding in Feb 2020, and trust me when I tell you that there is no one better to coordinate the biggest day of your life.

After our first phone call I knew that Christina was the right choice to handle my crazy, and help us execute the day exactly how we envisioned. She recommended local vendors that were incredibly talented and kept us organized with all the finite details leading up to the event. Christina made herself available via email, calls, or text with extremely quick follow up - a coveted quality I appreciate as an impatient New Yorker. :)

Christina far exceeded all of our expectations, and our day wouldn't have been a success without her. I felt absolutely no stress on our wedding day, knowing that Christina and her assistant angels were taking care of us every minute. And honestly, she's worth every penny. There is no pricetag on the feeling of relief and pure joy on your wedding day.

If you're looking for the best, Christina is it.

Sent on 03/07/2020
  • Roxi

Roxi Laslau · Married on 02/22/2020

Incredible Experience!

Don't even think twice – Christina and her team are the right decision! I couldn't be happier with the way our wedding turned out. The Bustled team executed a flawless event; it was more beautiful, elegant and fun than I could have imagined!

From the beginning of our journey, Christina was responsive, took initiative to lessen my workload, and had great ideas. By the time we got to the wedding, I 100% trusted her decision making and knew that she would carry out my vision. I felt so at ease and supported during my wedding weekend, that was priceless. My husband and I got to fully enjoy our day and immerse ourselves in all the love and happiness that surrounded us, knowing that the details and hiccups along the way were taken care of.

Not only did I love Christina, but all my vendors enjoyed working with her, too. Everyone knew where they needed to be, what they needed to do, and when.

All in all, I am so grateful for Christina and her team! I got my dream wedding and it wouldn't have been possible without the entire Bustled team.

Sent on 03/23/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Bustled by Christina Nicole FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Guest List Creation
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Destination
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Miami, 33143 See on map
    7865205748 (Phone number)
    Location of (Bustled by Christina Nicole)