Engagement
Shoot included

About Bryan Hudson Photography

In the end, the only thing you ever own is your story. Lets make it EPIC!.

My INSPIRATION is in telling you're story while you are in the moment living it. I wouldn't want it any other way. So when you're sharing that first look, throwing that bouquet at that one person who will get most embarrassed and dancing the night away with drinks spilling everywhere...I'll be right in the mix documenting it all. That's the experience of 5+ years being a full time wedding photographer. That's the fuel and fire and what I love so much about being a part of your wedding.

My style is distinct and unrelenting, but I couldn't do this is if was not for the teamwork and passion my clients also have in photography. We work TOGETHER and we make AMAZING images together. We laugh together and keep in touch years after. These are my clients and this is my family. Trusting me as much as I do you that we want to have this journey documented in a way that we can RELIVE not simply remember.

At the end of the day how will you tell your story?

Visit my website www.bryanhudsonphotography.com and email me bryanhudsonphotography@gmail.com

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Destination / Travel (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Prints (1)

We loved working with Bryan! He made us feel very comfortable, and was excellent at keeping on schedule and managing groups of people. Most importantly, our engagement pictures and the wedding picture preview were absolutely fantastic! We couldn't have made a better choice.

Profile Picture Laura, 10/29/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Bryan was phenomenal to work with and we have some stunning photos already! I can’t recommend him more highly. Thank you, Bryan!

Profile Picture Sarah &, 10/28/17, 1 Review

2 ENDORSEMENTS

Events

10138 whitaker ave, north hills, CA 91343   See On Map
818-714-5140 (phone)
Bryan Hudson Photography is a wedding photographer from Los Angeles servicing weddings throughout the local area, including San Diego, Inland Empire , and Orange County. Bryan Hudson Photography is a professional photographer that has been part of the Los Angeles wedding industry since 2012 specializing in photojournalism and editorial.