Bryan Hudson Photography Reviews

Bryan Hudson Photography 6
Bryan Hudson Photography 7
  • Maggie

Maggie Ngo · Getting married on 06/05/2020

The Best Wedding Photographer!

Bryan is an amazing photographer. My family had retained his services for two weddings already and will continue to work with Bryan for any future events. He's easy going, friendly, professional, patience, flexible. The pictures quality, composition, technical contents are jaw dropping. His price vs the amount of work he puts into this event is more than reasonable. My family absolutely love Bryan. Just so you know, I hardly every write reviews for any vendors or merchants, but with Bryan, I'm more than happy to promote his services. I would strongly recommend Bryan for your event/special day. THANK YOU Bryan for all the hard work and for giving us a lifetime of memories to treasure!!

Sent on 05/29/2019
    Bryan Hudson Photography 8

Tracy Calderon · Getting married on 09/01/2019

Awesome!!!

My fiance and I had a great experience with Bryan on our engagement shoot...his down to earth personality really makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera! He also gave great direction and has an amazing artistic eye. Not to mention his turn around time is impressive! He emailed us a gallery link with a few pictures the very next day after our shoot! Would definitely recommend Bryan to any one looking for an awesome photographer with a great personality!

Sent on 12/05/2018
  • Alan

Alan Diec · Married on 06/29/2019

Awesome experience, fantastic photos

Bryan was awesome to work with throughout our wedding process. He was incredibly responsive during the lead up to the event. Day-of, he was super easy to work with, very accommodating, and worked hard to find great lighting, angles, and wonderful shots.

Bryan was great just to have around during the weeding, and it certainly wouldn't have been the same without him.

Sent on 08/11/2019

David Kim · Married on 02/16/2019

Review for Bryan Hudson

Bryan was professional, yet relaxed throughout the whole process! Great experience!

Sent on 04/23/2019
  • Alejandra

Alejandra · Married on 11/29/2018

Amazing!

Since day one Bryan was such a pleasure to work with! Our engagement session was really amazing I cannot even put it in words! His professionalism with communicating and the day of the session was awesome. He knows exactly how to guide you to lose and not feel awkward which is a major plus. Our pictures turned out great, we are in love with them! Thanks sooo much Bryan we greatly appreciate you!:)

Sent on 12/05/2018

maegan joyce · Married on 10/20/2018

Bryan is the best to work with, he makes doing photoshoots easy and fun! Not to mention getting amazing results.

Sent on 05/20/2018

Nichole · Married on 10/06/2018

Rocked it with Bryan!

We searched far and wide for a photographer who didn't just do the "cookie cutter" wedding photos you see everywhere. Bryan definitely fit the bill! He certainly has an eye for great lighting and composition. Bryan was always very responsive to all of our emails and questions as well as giving us great ideas when we weren't sure of what we wanted. He is a lot of fun to work with, while also very professional.

We were a bit nervous about how difficult it would be to get good photos out of two awkward engineers, but Bryan made it so easy! He gave good directions to help us and they were easy to understand. Bryan did whatever it took to get that great shot!

After the engagement photos and the wedding, we received preview photos within a few days, and the full gallery in less than a couple weeks. All of this exceeded our expectations! The photos looked great, and we got so many compliments on them from friends and family!

Throughout the whole process, we didn't have a single issue. Bryan made everything so easy and we are incredibly happy with the results!

Sent on 10/28/2018
    Bryan Hudson Photography 9
    Bryan Hudson Photography 10
    Bryan Hudson Photography 11
    Bryan Hudson Photography 12

Karlene · Married on 09/29/2018

We honestly can’t imagane our day being the same with anyone else. Bryan absolutely crushed it. He’s a ton of fun that makes what can be a super awkward process (posing etc) a blast to be a part of. After seeing a sneak peak of the results I can’t wait to see them all. Don’t hesitate to book him now!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Duncan · Married on 09/15/2018

Bryan was incredible! He was great to work with - always responsive, and he got every shot we wanted and some we never would have thought of. And the pictures turned out great, which is the most important part. We had a LOT of different shots we wanted and he got them all without seeming like we were rushing. We had a videographer from another company and they worked smoothly together. He was the only vendor we had where neither my wife nor I could think of a single negative. Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/02/2018

Dean · Married on 09/09/2018

Bryan is a gem and we could not have been more lucky to have him as our wedding photographer. He was very fun to work with and he had great passion for his work in which he captured the best moments of our wedding + getting ready pictures. He was patient and detail-oriented, and knew the greatest spots in our venue to take photos in. On top of that, he was able to provide us with the preview of our wedding photos in less than 48 hours after our wedding day. I recommend Bryan Hudson Photography to everyone who is looking for the best work out there!

Sent on 09/15/2018
    Bryan Hudson Photography 13

Chantelle · Married on 09/01/2018

Bryan won't just set out to take fantastic wedding shots, he will endeavor to create genuine art. Regarding the album he sent us, we've had several of our friends and family comment, "These should be in a magazine!" and, "How did you find someone this good?" He will capture every ounce of emotion and meaning during your event and extract every last poignant drop. He is fantastically fun to work with and will tailor his style to match you and your crew. Bryan took one of the greatest days of our lives and elevated it into an artistic and historical landmark. We wish we could keep him all to ourselves, but every couple should have the opportunity to work with someone so phenomenal.

Sent on 09/29/2018
    Bryan Hudson Photography 14
    Bryan Hudson Photography 15
    Bryan Hudson Photography 16
    Bryan Hudson Photography 17

Mike · Married on 08/25/2018

Bryan was absolutely amazing. We did our engagement shots with him as well as our wedding shots, and we could not be happier! He was incredibly responsive, he took what we said and our ideas to heart, but he also took charge when we needed him to direct us. He was the perfect mix of fun and professional. He found absolutely amazing spots at our venue for incredible, unique shots, and he didn't blink an eye at our incredibly tight timeline. We would absolutely recommend working with Bryan and we had such a good time with him!

Sent on 08/29/2018
    Bryan Hudson Photography 18
    Bryan Hudson Photography 19

Michelle · Married on 08/18/2018

I hired Bryan to photograph our wedding and I am beyond thrilled with everything! I knew this would be a great choice when I read his bio, and my expectations continued to be exceeded. I reached out to Bryan and he replied quickly and we discussed my needs and budget and he was able to include and engagement session with my budget. I was so grateful we did the engagement session with Bryan as well because it gave us an opportunity to get to know him and feel comfortable with him and his shooting style, which made the big day that much easier. Not only did he get great photos, he made all of my guests feel comfortable which made for more great pictures. I think the fact that multiple guests complimented Bryan goes to show that he provides more than just great photos, it was a great experience overall. Thank you so much for capturing our special moments!!!!

Sent on 09/18/2018
    Bryan Hudson Photography 20

Marcelious · Married on 07/08/2018

Hudson was great. I absolutely recommend this Photographer for your wedding or any other special event you may have planned.

Sent on 08/12/2018

Beth · Married on 06/29/2018

Bryan was extremely responsive, professional, dependable and gave us 200%!!! We were so lucky he still had our wedding available and we had the privilege of having him document our special day. We would book him again in a heartbeat. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Sent on 07/01/2018
  • F

Francis · Married on 06/16/2018

Bryan was great to work with! He an easy-going style that put us at ease. He listens well. He's creative and looks for unique angles and framings for those special shots, but his candid photos are also stellar.

Initially, we were not that interested in doing engagement photos, but we realized that it would be a great opportunity to get to know him and for him to get to know us what we liked. Bryan was a good listener, but he also had good ideas. And we were impressed with Bryan's responsiveness to changing locations for the engagement photos on short notice when the weather wasn't cooperating.

On wedding day, Bryan was there early and stayed late, and went the extra mile in capturing special memories for us, including a surprise groomsman serenade (which I warned him about beforehand). Wedding photos turned out uniformly terrific. But let me just say that there were several AMAZING photos in the batch. We posed for some couple photos which he staged beautifully. And we asked him to do a group wedding shot of the party and all the guests, which Brian took from a ladder, and this photo was simply STUNNING.

We enjoyed working with Brian and think you will too.

Sent on 08/07/2018
  • Jesi

Jesi · Married on 06/15/2018

HIRE THEM!!! Before our wedding, my husband and I contemplated not hiring a photographer because neither of us are big picture takers and we weren’t sure it would be worth it...Bryan’s guys, CJ and Barry, totally changed that for us!!! They took the most perfect day and captured every bit of magic for us. Not only did they go above and beyond our expectations they were super cool to work with, witty, easy going, and went with the flow of things. They have such an amazing eye for all the things you don’t think of on THE day, but realize how many little things we as brides miss when you see the photos. To say I loved them is an understatement...I will now ALWAYS hire a photographer and pray that Bryan and his team are available!!! Barry/CJ, you have no idea how much the moments you captured for us mean to us. For that, and just being amazing dudes...THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 06/30/2018

Sabrina · Married on 06/09/2018

Bryan was amazing during my wedding from beginning to end. He had done one of my friends photography for her wedding and as soon as I saw her pictures I was in awe. I knew I did not want any other photographer. Bryan was very thorough and helpful through the whole process and dealt with my million question over the phone. Bryan was very good at jumping over all the hurdles and mishaps on the wedding day (trust me, I had quite a few lol) he was very calm and talked me through the timeline and dealt with me when I threw off the timeline ??. Our wedding was a very high energy wedding and he caught all the pictures perfectly. I have looked at my pictures a million time and I love them all. I would recommend Bryan 100% to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 07/25/2018

jessica · Married on 06/08/2018

My (now) husband and I were searching for a photographer and Bryan's pictures really stood out to us - his work is unique, fun and different from other photographers we looked at. We set up a meeting with him and immediately liked him; he is very approachable/easy to talk to and is very passionate about his job (this was very important to us). We booked him early (I recommend you do this) and we are thrilled with his work. Bryan is organized and takes his work very seriously; he communicated quickly throughout the process and makes sure everyone is on the same page with everything. There were several things that did not go as planned (that's life) but Bryan was there through it all and even stayed later to get a few more pictures. He was patient and easy to work with. We just received our pictures (it didn’t take long, only a couple of weeks) and we are in love with every single picture! Our friends and family have given us so many compliments, he really added a "wow" factor to the pictures...he is all a about the details! We are so happy we were able to work with Bryan and we recommend him to anyone searching for a photographer, we promise you will not regret it! Huge thank you to Bryan for capturing our memories! :)

Sent on 06/25/2018
    Bryan Hudson Photography 21

Gayle · Married on 05/12/2018

Bryan was so awesome! Totally friendly and cool guy. Very professional. Photos came out perfect. Bryan was calm and we never felt like he was rushing us. We enjoyed working with him as he lead us around taking pictures. The wedding looked even more classy in the photos.

Sent on 05/26/2018

Justin · Married on 05/12/2018

Bryan was so awesome! Totally friendly and cool guy. Very professional. Photos came out perfect. Bryan was calm and we never felt like he was rushing us. We enjoyed working with him as knew exactly what to do and lead us around taking pictures. The wedding looked even more classy in the photos. We feel like we couldnt have asked for a better photographer.

Sent on 05/26/2018
    Bryan Hudson Photography 22
    Bryan Hudson Photography 23
    Bryan Hudson Photography 24
    Bryan Hudson Photography 25

Brooke · Married on 04/14/2018

Bryan was such an easy person to work with! He was always on time and ready to work. He made us feel comfortable so that he could get the best pictures he could. Everyone in my wedding party loved working with him!

Sent on 04/22/2018

Aubry · Married on 03/31/2018

Bryan was amazing! He is artistic and professional. He was so fun to work with which is so important. I am so happy with the quality of photos he delivered.

Sent on 04/10/2018

Heather · Married on 01/05/2018

Bryan was such a great piece to our wedding. His photos and ideas were amazing. I would refer him to everyone!!!
    Thanks Bryan

Sent on 04/09/2018
  • Renato

Renato · Married on 11/18/2017

Professional, fun, on-time and very responsive

We couldn't have asked for a better photographer.
    He was professional and our photos came out amazing. I wouldn't ever hesitate to recommend him to friends.

Wishing we had more events lined up, just so we had an excuse to hang out with Bryan and his team.

He got us our re-touched photos within days after our wedding. Really top tier

Sent on 06/04/2019