Brushfire Photography

Scottsdale, AZ View map
$6,400 Most Popular Price

$6,400 Most Popular Price

Fine art wedding photographers Mike & Brit of Brushfire Photography live in Salt Lake City, UT. Photographing love stories all over the world with a natural organic style.

We love directing couples to create candid moments and getting to photograph in beautiful locations. We live in Salt Lake City because we love the outdoors and we love connecting with couples who do as well. Getting to take a happy couple to a beautiful scenic location and give them a memorable experience is why we are wedding photographers. There are no shortage of beautiful locations in Utah from the mountains to the red rocks we love it all.

We photograph temple weddings, intimate weddings and elopements in Utah.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$500.00

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$6400.00

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Hand-Coloring
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Proofs

• Hannah
    Hannah Married on 09/29/2018

Phenomenal Service!

Mike and Britt were absolutely amazing! They drove down from Salt Lake just to take our wedding photos in Phoenix. They were very accommodating to our guests, helped the bridal party and family members with photos, worked with our videographer, and were a blast!
  • Evan
    Evan Married on 09/02/2018

Beautiful photos

Brit was great ... brought us such joy & memories to go through all of her photos. Was like reliving the day
    Katelyn Married on 08/18/2018
    Brushfire Photography blew me away! I knew by just looking at their portfolio that we were going to have good pictures, but out of 650 photos that they sent to us of our wedding, I can't find one that I dislike. She was able to convey the love and happiness of the day through photos. They are gorgeous and a work of art. Not only is the talent there, but they are so amazing to work with. Brit and I met a year and a few months before my wedding. I had a few other photo consultations after her, but I knew the second I sat down with her and talked for 30 minutes that she was going to be the photographer we would use. She has a great energy about her and it comes through in her photography. They were also very easy to work with to fit in our budget. We had two photographers for the first few hours and then she continued on by herself. She was also very good about communicating throughout the entire wedding planning process and usually responded within a day of my emails. I am looking forward to using Brushfire for all of our photo needs.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

KDP Events KDP Events Wedding Planners

Simply said, they are the best.

Scottsdale, AZ, 84102
Location of (Brushfire Photography)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding