Brooke Tobin Photography

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,400 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,400 Most Popular Price

Hello, gorgeous! I'm Brooke: professional photographer, wedding gown fluffer and your favorite third wheel.

Somewhere between nannying and cheerleading practice, I began my business at just 16 years old. I instantly grew a passion for capturing love stories and legacies and have been photographing hopeless romantics since 2009. From proposal to parenthood, BTP documents your memories as they are, while they are happening in a vibrant, intimate and timeless style.

Based in Los Angeles, California, Brooke Tobin Photography specializes in your legacy: engagements, weddings, newborn, and family portraiture.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Proofs
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4400

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

• Jessica
    Jessica Getting married on 02/07/2022

Never Looking Elsewhere!

I've hired Brooke a few times now and will never be hiring anyone else to do our photos! She offers great suggestions of locations based on what you are looking for (beach, trees, in home, etc.). The first time she took pictures for us was my husband and I's engagement shots. I was nervous because I didn't know how to pose, but Brooke offered suggestions and made us laugh to get beautiful, candid photographs. They are pictures I have framed in our home and revisit often, they always get compliments from guests. Between responding to emails, phone calls, and being timely within the sessions, she is extremely responsive and professional. She even sent us our pictures within a few weeks which was much faster than I expected them (I've had other photographs take months)! She sent us so many stunning photographs on an online gallery but offered high- quality print options too. Brooke herself is personable and makes you feel comfortable and her pictures are simply beautiful. Beyond our engagement pictures she has taken my husband and I's Christmas pictures (fur babies included!), family pictures, and in home sessions. I'll continue booking her for all of our family's future memories.
    Lily Married on 02/20/2021

We love Brooke !

Brooke is exceptional ! She’s so pleasant and makes you feel very at ease! She took our fall and wedding photos and we loved both. She managed to capture very beautiful pictures of my grumpy boys too. It was a joy to work with her. Thanks Brooke !
  • Shelly
    Shelly D. Married on 10/10/2020

Wonderful - pick btp!

I’m not normally one to write reviews, but I had to for Brooke because I cannot speak highly enough of her and her photography!! If you have yet to choose a photographer for your wedding, family portraits, or some other event, choose Brooke Tobin Photography – you will not be disappointed.

Brooke has a super warm personality and can work some serious magic! Somehow, she made me, a “photo”-phobic person, feel comfortable in front of the camera. In addition to feeling comfortable, she provided a bunch of helpful tips for getting the wedding put together, was a good communicator, gave us a super cute little sign on gift, and above all else her pictures turned out beautifully! Everyone who has seen them has been in awe. My husband and I could not be happier with how everything turned out.

Brooke is awesome and an amazing photographer. We definitely recommend her :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Deals

Brooke Tobin Photography 1
Discount

Recieve $30 OFF any print order over $60 through your client gallery when you book a full BTP wedding collection! Just mention that you found this deal through Wedding Wire to access your discount code.

20425 Anza Ave #1 Torrance, CA, 90503
6302014050
Location of (Brooke Tobin Photography)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding