181 GlenEllyn Rd., Bloomingdale, IL 60108 Map · Phone number

About Bloomingdale Golf Club

We are a family owned and operated catering company. We have been exclusively providing the food and beverage service at Bloomingdale Golf Club for forty years. All of our entrees are of an outstanding quality and are prepared on site for each special event that we host.

d76c96b81d86e8f7 A Bloomingdale Golf Club night photograph final

51 Reviews for Bloomingdale Golf Club

• Kristine

Kristine · Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing Attention to Detail and Customer Service

I cannot thank Karen Helmig and her team at Bloomingdale Golf Club for helping us bring to life our ideas for our reception! The guest loved their food - appetizers and dinner and all - and the taco bar was AMAZING!!! Our room looked phenomenal and everything was just perfect! From the moment we checked out the venue, my mom and my fiancé (now husband) and I felt so at ease speaking to Karen and her husband Jeff - they answered our questions and went above and beyond in terms of customer service!

Karen was very supportive of my picky creative vision and she just gets me and understood what I was going for :) Karen helped me track down the perfect color for linens (which we learned I picked a complicated color to match lol) and gave suggestions per my vision (really glad I got the chairs bc the room looked so amazing and I got a lot of compliments on how the whole reception looked and went). They set up my room so well with all my details I wanted including the set up of the seating shells!

Everyone was so helpful! Lisa also helped answer all random and piecemeal questions I have so quickly that I was able to make decisions on the fly! Karen made sure that hand off was a breeze and made me feel so comfortable to trust her with all the details so I am relaxed going into the big day!

During pictures, Jeff made sure that the groom and I were well taken care of from leading the photographers, helping with the dress as I get on the carts to making sure we were warm - so accommodating and thoughtful of us since it was cold out and my husband’s leg was bothering him during pictures. He was a trooper staying out with us and braving the cold through out the photo shoot. They are all so amazing to work with and would recommend their team to anyone a hundred times over! We are so happy with everything - thank you for being part of our story!

Paige · Married on 07/21/2018

Perfection!

PERFECT!! My husband and I had our ceremony outside here and reception inside on July 21, 2018. The grounds are beautiful!!! Karen and Lisa from the Golf Club helped us with the planning process. They responded SO quickly and were nothing but kind and helpful! The guests said the food was great and we loved it too! The day went off without a hitch!! It was amazing and we wouldn't change a thing!!

Thomas · Married on 06/09/2018

We couldn't be happier with our choice of venue. The ceremony had a beautiful set up. We were also floored by how the reception was set up. Not only was the venue beautiful, but the service was awesome. Karen and Jeff were beyond professional and at both at our initial meeting and our detail meeting Karen made sure she understood what we were looking for and expecting. The biggest compliment we received other than the the general ambiance of the venue was how great the food tasted. They truly made our big day special.

Bloomingdale Golf Club FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting, Server(s), Wedding Cake
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Signature Drink
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 220
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 0
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Country/Golf Club
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Cake, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Set Up
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access