Bloomingdale Golf Club

$11k - $14k For 100 Guests
Up to 200 guests

$11k - $14k For 100 Guests
Up to 200 guests

We are a family owned and operated catering company. We have been exclusively providing the food and beverage service at Bloomingdale Golf Club for forty years. All of our entrees are of an outstanding quality and are prepared on site for each special event that we host.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)
Wedding Cake

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
House Liquor
House Wine
Open Bar
Signature Drink

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Banquet Hall
Country/Golf Club

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party

What event services do you offer?

Cake
Clean Up
Event Planner
Event Rentals
Get Ready Rooms
Set Up

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Chairs
Chair Covers
Dance Floor
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

• Jessica
    Jessica K. Married on 08/28/2021

Bloomingdale is an Award Winning Venue and It Shows

This was the best decision we made for our wedding day. Karen and her dedicated team made sure our day was seamless. The venue is beautiful from the outdoor ceremony space, to the veranda for cocktail hour, and the beautiful reception space with the large window overlooking the golf course. Karen and Lisa were so easy to work with and blessed us with every one of our wishes. After the wedding, guests commented on how delicious the food was. And we heard so many comments on how amazing Lisa was behind the bar! Karen, thank you so much for making our day one we will never forget!
  • Natalie
    Natalie C. Married on 09/19/2020

5 stars isn’t enough!

We had our wedding 6/5/21- my husband and I could not have picked a better team and a wedding venue than Bloomingdale Golf Club! I wish I could give them more than 5 stars! From start to finish, Karen made our wedding dreams come true. She and her team are so genuine and such professionals. When we had to postpone our wedding at the start of 2020 because of the pandemic, they were so understanding. They have answered my million questions over the past two years all while doing so with a smile because they truly cared about making our wedding day special. I have had many guests tell me it was the best wedding food they have ever had! If we could do it all over again, we wouldn't change a thing.
  • Jacqueline
    Jacqueline B. Married on 02/08/2020

Amazing venue- they made our wedding amazing!

We had a wonderful wedding thanks to Bloomingdale Golf Club (BGC). All of our wedding planning happened pre-pandemic, and every step of the way BGC was amazing to work with, But I really want to talk about how wonderful they were to us during the pandemic. Our original wedding date was in March 2020, and less than a week before our day, we had to cancel due to COVID restrictions. As I was freaking out about what to do and how to handle this, one of my biggest worries was how our venue would work with us. I still remember my phone call with Karen and how she was and assured me that one way or another we would figure this out. We decided to book a new date later in the year thinking everything would be back to normal by then. Well, as we all know, things did not go back to normal and we had to cancel again. My husband and I decided to get married with just our parents and grandparents in attendance. Since we could not have a big reception, I was hoping to celebrate with a private dinner somewhere but given the times, that was hard to navigate. I never thought BGC would let us go from a 200+ reception to a 12 person reception, but I contacted them to see what they thought. They were more than willing to accommodate this and worked with us to make our day as special as possible. Although not what we had initially planned, we had an amazing wedding reception at BGC and the perfect wedding day. As we went through all the postponing, rescheduling, canceling, etc. so many people asked me, "what about the venue, how have they been" and my response was always, "they have been amazing." With so much going on it was such a relief to have a venue that was so understanding and kind to work with. The space is beautiful and the team really goes above and beyond to make sure your day is perfect. I don't think we ever heard the word no from them, they were always willing to accommodate everything we asked. When we first booked, we had already met with other venues and none of them made us feel the way Karen and the BGC staff did, from day one they treated us like their friends and seemed as excited as we were for our wedding. I am grateful to have had them as our venue, I truly do not think we would have had the wedding we did without their commitment to making our day as special as possible.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

181 Glen Ellyn Rd. Bloomingdale, IL, 60108
Location of (Bloomingdale Golf Club)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding