Broadly Entertaining

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,895 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,895 Package Price

Broadly Entertaining is a progressive, environmentally friendly wedding service business operating out of New York State and Central Texas. Orchestrating memorable and meaningful events for happy couples nationwide, this service is passionate about bringing its clients’ ideas to fruition. As the owners, Giana and Jamie are renowned for their flair for organization and full-service approach. Whether you envisage an intimate event or a grand celebration, this duo strives to translate your dreams into realities.

This accomplished pair can attend to every detail of your special day. They use their expertise to ensure that your event exceeds expectations, especially during these unexpected times. Intimate weddings, outdoor receptions, and elopements, all to celebrate your love while honoring your health and happiness. They consider the planning process to be a collaborative effort and will consult with you at every stage. Committed to providing a superlative experience, they can also arrange before and after events, such as bridal showers and morning-after brunches. Further services that Broadly Entertaining offers include:

• Ceremony Writing & Officiating
  • Day/Month-of Coordination
  • Hourly Consultations (throughout the planning process)
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,595

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,895

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$175

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Kristen
    Kristen P. Married on 09/22/2022

Beautiful Ceremony

We hired Giana as our officiant and loved her after our first zoom call! She was relatable and knew exactly what were wanted for our ceremony. Giana would send helpful reminders and information for obtaining our marriage license and had us fill our questionnaires so that she could make our ceremony truly unique to us. We opted to share our personal vows in private ahead of the ceremony, but I love that Giana worked with us to even customize the more generic call-and-response vows to fit us and our relationship as well. Another really personal touch was that she left us an envelope on our sweetheart table that had each other's answers to the questionnaires. I absolutely loved that and how thoughtful she was in making our ceremony truly sentimental.
  • Jane
    Jane M. Married on 06/18/2022

Truly incredible officiant

Jamie was absolutely incredible to work with, and we could not imagine entrusting our ceremony to anyone else. We loved the way in which she added personality and liveliness to what can often be dry and so formal. She asked us to complete a questionnaire about each other and our relationship, and then crafted the most beautiful, personalized, and intimate ceremony script for us with our answers. We cried when we read the draft, and were absolute messes day of. Jamie is compassionate, fun, personable, and someone that I would be glad to call a friend! We highly, highly recommend Jamie and Broadly Entertaining!

Broadly Entertaining's reply:

Thank you for the honor of presiding over your ceremony, and for your generosity throughout! It is a pleasure to know you all and I look forward to sticking around for more milestones to come. ;)
  • Kuo-Chieh
    Kuo-Chieh W. Married on 01/14/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Broadly Entertaining made our dream wedding come true!

Finding Giana and Jamie is just the key to make our dream wedding come true! We couldn't be happier to have them involved in our wedding!
    We had our elopement marriage ceremony at the center of a frozen lake in Upstate New York. It's the perfect wedding that we always dreamed about but never dare to think of conducting it. With their passion and profession, we made it within only one week preparation. They offered so many additional supports, and tackled the issues we faced without any hesitation.
    Also, they are proactive and super easy to communicate with from the beginning. Their friendliness and sincerity made us feel like planning it with our old friends, making the whole thing a great memory.
    Truly thank you for everything you did for us, Giana and Jamie. We love you! You guys are the best!!

Broadly Entertaining's reply:

It was a ceremony for the books! You and your beautiful wife were a delight to work for and we’d do it all over again in a heartbeat. Thank you!!
  • illustration stars

Broadly Entertaining 1
Exclusive
Broadly Entertaining 2
Offer

LGBTQ Ceremonies are FREE until further notice.

Love Is Love.

Pricing

Team

Jamie Rosler
Jamie Rosler
Officiant/Co-owner

If there are three things I have always been, they are: 1) Comfortable in front of an audience, 2) A quite capable writer, and 3) A romantic at heart who wants love to win. Luckily all of those qualities are well suited to officiating weddings, especially when combined with my years of experience in theatre production and event hosting! There is no greater honor than being responsible for a couple's wedding ceremony, and no greater joy than knowing I met and exceeded their expectations for a ceremony that reflects the love and uniqueness of the guests of honor.

One professional goal of mine is to officiate a wedding that dogs are allowed to attend.

Giana DeGeiso
Giana DeGeiso
Co-founder

My whole life I've been around weddings, as the daughter of a wedding DJ, my mom would let me make annoucements to the guests and help her set up her equipment and I absolutely loved it!

My theater backround as an actor, director, and stage manager, paired with my love of organization, check lists, and a well executed plan puts me in a unique position to love what I do and put love into everything I do.

I have a generally cheery disposition at all times because I'm a firm believer in getting back what you put out into the world.

I love love and want to celebrate yours!

Brooklyn Parksville, NY, 12768
917 280 6371
775-433-4941

10AM - 7PM most days
Location of (Broadly Entertaining)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding