Brooklyn, Brooklyn, NY 11218 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2
  • Meet the Team

About Broadly Entertaining

Broadly Entertaining is a progressive, environmentally friendly wedding service business operating out of Brooklyn, New York. Orchestrating memorable events for happy couples in the Big Apple and beyond, this service is passionate about bringing their clients’ ideas to fruition. As the owners, Giana and Jamie are renowned for their flair for organization and full-service approach. Whether you envisage an intimate event or a grand celebration, this duo strives to translate your dreams into realities.

This accomplished pair can attend to every detail of your special day. They use their expertise to ensure that your event exceeds expectations, especially during these unexpected times. Intimate weddings, outdoor receptions, and elopements, all to celebrate your love while maintainging your health and happiness. They consider the planning process to be a collaborative effort and will consult with you at every stage. Committed to providing a superlative experience, they can also arrange before and after events, such as bridal showers and morning-after brunches. Further services that Broadly Entertaining offers include:

• Ceremony Planning & Officiating
  • Day-/Month-of Coordination
  • Hourly Consultations (throughout the planning process)
  • LGBTQ+-owned
dscf5259 51 1899607 160555680619640

8 Reviews for Broadly Entertaining

• Jessie

Jessie R. · Married on 10/17/2020

The perfect team for our last minute "micro wedding!"

My husband and I were planning a last minute "micro wedding" on my friends rooftop in Brooklyn, and Jamie and Giana jumped on board within two weeks of the wedding. We did a zoom meeting and their energy was uplifting, positive, and sweet and I knew right away I wanted them to be there! (And they both have a theater background so we definitely connected that way as well!)

As a bride and groom, we didn't have many ideas on how we wanted the ceremony to go, so I was really thankful to have them walk us through the process and brainstorm with us. They made it a stress-free experience.

When the day came, Jamie came early and talked me through the ceremony and made any last minute changes. She put a lot of work into sprinkling personal elements from questionnaires that both Adrian and I filled out and I think that made it feel even more special. It was a very low key ceremony and exactly what we wanted! Giana ran our zoom for our families overseas, and even made a cute Welcome Card for everyone when they arrived to the zoom.

Really loved working with them and recommend them to anyone looking!

Sent on 10/28/2020

Broadly Entertaining's reply:

Thank you, Jessie! We're so glad you found us, and honored that you let us be involved. It was a delight, a beautiful venue with a classic view, and such a joy to marry two people so clearly in love. Cheers to your life together!

Michael Q. · Married on 04/08/2020

Broadly Entertaining Rules.

Broadly Entertaining provided two big things for our wedding. First, we had a number of different, small performances over the course of the weekend which could have been a logistical nightmare. Instead Broadly Entertaining provided help with managing and organizing the other performers, pretty much owning whole sections of the day that I barely had to think about. YES!
    Second, Broadly Entertaining provided Chicken Bingo during our Sunday brunch. At first we didn't have anything planned other than eating but then BE offered to add some fun and we thought, what the heck, let's have chicken bingo. Hoo boy was that a good move. The chicken bingo ended up being one of the most talked about moments of our wedding weekend. It was a blast and a totally unexpected bit of joy and laughter added to the event. That was 100% due to the ladies at Broadly Entertaining. They have my strongest recommendation. Seriously. Just contact them. You'll be so glad you did.

Sent on 12/13/2019

Broadly Entertaining's reply:

Thank you, Michael! Your stunning Catskills double wedding for 300 guests was one for the books and we will never forget! Not to mention a total dream team to work for. Thanks for letting us be part of such a truly magical weekend.

Broadly Entertaining Pricing

Broadly Entertaining Price Rates

Broadly Entertaining FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1095
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1995
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 175
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?
  • What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 275
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 175
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 50
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    Earth-Based
    Jewish
    No Denomination
    Pagan
    Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    NY
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Broadly Entertaining 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Broadly Entertaining 2
    SCOTUS Special

LGBTQ Ceremonies are FREE until further notice.

Love Is Love.

Team of Broadly Entertaining

Jamie Rosler

Jamie Rosler

Officiant/Co-owner

If there are three things I have always been, they are: 1) Comfortable in front of an audience, 2) A quite capable writer, and 3) A romantic at heart who wants love to win. Luckily all of those qualities are well suited to officiating weddings, especially when combined with my years of experience in theatre production and event hosting! There is no greater honor than being responsible for a couple's wedding ceremony, and no greater joy than knowing I met and exceeded their expectations for a ceremony that reflects the love and uniqueness of the guests of honor.

One professional goal of mine is to officiate a wedding that dogs are allowed to attend.

+ More Details
- Less Details
Giana DeGeiso

Giana DeGeiso

Co-founder

My whole life I've been around weddings, as the daughter of a wedding DJ, my mom would let me make annoucements to the guests and help her set up her equipment and I absolutely loved it!

My theater backround as an actor, director, and stage manager, paired with my love of organization, check lists, and a well executed plan puts me in a unique position to love what I do and put love into everything I do.

I have a generally cheery disposition at all times because I'm a firm believer in getting back what you put out into the world.

I love love and want to celebrate yours!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Brooklyn Brooklyn, NY, 11218 See on map
    917 280 6371 (Phone number)
    7754334941 (Other Phone Number)
    10AM - 7PM most days
    Location of (Broadly Entertaining)