On WeddingWire since 2019

Broadly Entertaining is a progressive, environmentally friendly wedding service business operating out of New York State and Central Texas. Orchestrating memorable and meaningful events for happy couples nationwide, this service is passionate about bringing its clients’ ideas to fruition. As the owners, Giana and Jamie are renowned for their flair for organization and full-service approach. Whether you envisage an intimate event or a grand celebration, this duo strives to translate your dreams into realities.

This accomplished pair can attend to every detail of your special day. They use their expertise to ensure that your event exceeds expectations, especially during these unexpected times. Intimate weddings, outdoor receptions, and elopements, all to celebrate your love while honoring your health and happiness. They consider the planning process to be a collaborative effort and will consult with you at every stage. Committed to providing a superlative experience, they can also arrange before and after events, such as bridal showers and morning-after brunches. Further services that Broadly Entertaining offers include:

• Ceremony Writing & Officiating
  • Day/Month-of Coordination
  • Hourly Consultations (throughout the planning process)

Visit BroadlyEntertaining.com to learn more about BE as a business, providing more than just wedding services to enliven your life and brighten up your big day!

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned
illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,595

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,895

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$175

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

100% Recommended by couples

O
Olivia R. Sent on 10/18/2022

Best Planners EVER!

Giana and Jamie are INCREDIBLE to have by your side for wedding planning. Both of them were so involved in different parts of our process from beginning to end. They were always accessible and easy to get a hold of when we needed something. They did a great job of making sure we stayed on track and in budget. Giana was our day of coordinator and she was able to handle everything without a hitch. She worked great with all of our other vendors to help create the day we were dreaming.
Kristen
Kristen P. Sent on 09/25/2022

Beautiful Ceremony

We hired Giana as our officiant and loved her after our first zoom call! She was relatable and knew exactly what were wanted for our ceremony. Giana would send helpful reminders and information for obtaining our marriage license and had us fill our questionnaires so that she could make our ceremony truly unique to us. We opted to share our personal vows in private ahead of the ceremony, but I love that Giana worked with us to even customize the more generic call-and-response vows to fit us and our relationship as well. Another really personal touch was that she left us an envelope on our sweetheart table that had each other's answers to the questionnaires. I absolutely loved that and how thoughtful she was in making our ceremony truly sentimental.
J
Jason B. Sent on 10/02/2022
5 out of 5 rating

Fantastic Experience with Wedding Officiant!

We would highly recommend Broadly Entertaining if you are searching for a wedding officiant! Jamie from Broadly Entertaining was friendly, thoughtful, and communicative right from the beginning of our correspondence about hiring an officiant for our June 2022 wedding. Broadly Entertaining had several potential people and lined up zoom chats with each for us (we were planning long-distance), and each person was delightful, prepared, and wanted to help us find the right fit. We had a hard time deciding because we liked each of them so much! We picked one person, but then they ended up getting a theater national tour gig and so Jamie stepped back in to both write our ceremony and find us a new officiant (assuring us that if she couldn’t, she would fly from Texas to NY to officiate personally at no additional cost to us). Jamie found Monique, set up a call to make sure we were comfortable, and helped keep everything moving smoothly. We exchanged several drafts of the ceremony with Jamie and she was always receptive to our feedback, while providing thoughtful suggestions as well. Monique was great about keeping in touch around details, showed up early and pitched in to get last-minute spacing figured out for the ceremony. Monique was so personable and welcoming and the ceremony was really lovely. So many people came up to us all evening complimenting us on the ceremony and assuming that we had known Monique for years despite having only met via zoom before our wedding day.

Overall, Broadly Entertaining was great to work with: super on top of things and checking in with us, happy to help us think through ways of bringing in our different religious upbringings (Jewish and Protestant Christian) that felt meaningful without being overly religious. We highly recommend them as officiants if you are looking for someone who isn’t explicitly religious in background but is happy to help create a ceremony that is completely aligned with your vision.. We didn’t hire a wedding planner for our wedding, but if we were going to hire an event planner for something in the future, we would certainly look to Broadly Entertaining for that side of things as well.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Deals

Pricing

Do you want more pricing details?

Team

Jamie Rosler
Jamie Rosler
Officiant/Co-owner

If there are three things I have always been, they are: 1) Comfortable in front of an audience, 2) A quite capable writer, and 3) A romantic at heart who wants love to win. Luckily all of those qualities are well suited to officiating weddings, especially when combined with my years of experience in theatre production and event hosting! There is no greater honor than being responsible for a couple's wedding ceremony, and no greater joy than knowing I met and exceeded their expectations for a ceremony that reflects the love and uniqueness of the guests of honor.

One professional goal of mine is to officiate a wedding that dogs are allowed to attend.

Giana DeGeiso
Giana DeGeiso
Co-founder

My whole life I've been around weddings, as the daughter of a wedding DJ, my mom would let me make annoucements to the guests and help her set up her equipment and I absolutely loved it!

My theater backround as an actor, director, and stage manager, paired with my love of organization, check lists, and a well executed plan puts me in a unique position to love what I do and put love into everything I do.

I have a generally cheery disposition at all times because I'm a firm believer in getting back what you put out into the world.

I love love and want to celebrate yours!

Red Table Catering
· Wedding Photographers
Ishot Studios
5.0 out of 5 rating , 18 Reviews
· Wedding Photographers

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours