Garner, NC 27529 Map · Phone number

About Brittany Nichole Events

My dream of becoming a wedding planner started when I was very young. My passion for organizing events that will bring people together to celebrate friends, family, life and love is such a joy to me. The event is for you and my job is to make sure you look back on your special day and realize that you enjoyed each and every moment by letting me handle all the details. I look forward to assisting you in making your special day unforgettable.

Follow Brittany Nichole Events on

7be44e5867c534a3 1535722564 18cabbf9bb1440be 1535722570127 5 20180210 Prestwood

5 Reviews for Brittany Nichole Events

Rebecca Lalor · Married on 10/12/2019

Handled everything!

I'm a pretty organized person, so when it came to a coordinator, I was looking for someone to carry out what I already laid out. Brittany came in and acted like she had been through the whole planning process with me, it was such a smooth transition! Any last minute items on the day of things that I forgot, I called Brittany and they were already taken care of. Super great to work with!

Sent on 12/02/2019

Brittany · Married on 09/29/2018

Brittany was the glue to my big day!

I had THE BEST experience with Brittany Nichole events. She was the most approachable and on-the-ball day of coordinator I could have asked for! I am super detail oriented and thought I would have a hard time relinquishing control for the month of the wedding, but boy did she impress. Not only was she available every time I texted or called (with extremely quick and helpful responses), but I received complements from bridesmaids, family, and guests who asked who she was and for her contact info. What a doll! She and her team were so attentive to every need--from making sure my mom got certain pics she wanted, to making sure our dog was where he should be, organizing the vendors and making my very picky dreams a reality! Also, it was little things that she remembered... such as removing my grandmas pearls from my bouquet before she dropped it by my house after the wedding that made her she shine! Thank you Brittany Nichole Events for being rock stars and helping me achieve the perfect wedding day!

Sent on 01/15/2019

rachel · Married on 09/01/2018

Of all the decisions we made for our wedding, choosing Brittany as our wedding coordinator was the BEST DECISION! She was so easy to communicate with and she was constantly on the ball with everything. From helping me find vendors to setting up the centerpieces, Brittany covered it all and did it with a smile! Especially the day of the wedding, Brittany was perfect! I was able to relax with my family beforehand and not worry about anything because Brittany was at the venue and had everything organized how we had discussed. She was great with my family and the guests! Everyone felt comfortable with her. I highly recommend Brittany!

Sent on 09/08/2018

Brittany Nichole Events's reply:

Thank you so much Rachel. It was such a pleasure working with you. Well wishes to you and Peter.

Brittany Nichole Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1000
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1300
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2300
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Garner, 27529 See on map
    Location of (Brittany Nichole Events)