400 2nd Ave NE, Saint Petersburg, FL 33701 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Britt McAllister Photography

What I am about ...

I am about celebrating your wedding day with beautiful photographs from pre-ceremony through the limousine wisking you off to your dream honeymoon. I am about photographing your wedding, capturing the emotion and memories as you two blend your lives together.

I am about being focused on you two, while blending with your family and friends, photographing your wedding with professionalism. Easy going by nature, I am about putting you and your guests at ease while photographing your wedding in an unobtrusive way.

I am about blending my finely honed craft and skills, both technical and "people skills," into a collection of images combining the best of photojournalistic and traditional photography.

I am about photographing your celebration as your wedding day to un-folds. I am about helping you relax and enjoying your day, unencumbered by tradition or pre-conceived ideas.

I am about photographing your spontaneous moments with creative portraiture, creating together the images of your dreams. I am about showcasing you two on your wedding day .... because that's what the best in wedding photgraphy is about.

13 Reviews for Britt McAllister Photography

• Ladybug

Courtney · Married on 11/24/2018

He was the best and every guest complimented him. Our pictures are flawless and he is the sweetest person ever. The cost is affordable also.

Sent on 10/21/2008

Bill and Carol · Married on 03/06/2011

Britt, Wow!!! We searched for the Best and we found him! Our daughter's beach wedding photographs were a dream come true! You take your role seriously, not only as a grand photographer, but also in keeping those involved "encouraged and calm" ... which is a life saver!!! We were uneasy about hiring someone, since we live out of state, but I hope all who read this rest assured that you truly are the best!!! Many thanks to you!!! Enjoy your lifetime of beauty ... both in where you live ... and through the eye of the camera!! Sincerely, Bill and Carol, Lynchburg, TN (Crystal and Daniel's 3/6/2011 Wedding)

Sent on 04/11/2011

Cori · Married on 02/05/2011

Britt is the best! He is a true artist, his photos are creative and beautiful. And he is a joy to do business with. Both of us are very glad we chose him for our wedding and engagement photographs. He was very instrumental in making our day a special one that we will remember forever.

Sent on 06/23/2011

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Costa del Sol Events, Inc.
    Costa del Sol Events, Inc. Wedding Planners

I've had the pleasure of working with Britt. He has a relaxed and gentle personality and needs absolutely no direction. He is a free spirited photographer who takes moments and captures them forever without any one even realizing the magic that has been put on film...until they see the proofs!

• Made for Each Other Weddings
    Made for Each Other Weddings Wedding Officiants

Britt's work is beautiful. He captures the beauty of his subjects. He is award winning and after you look at his work and talk to him you will know why.

• A Loving Unity Officiant
    A Loving Unity Officiant Wedding Officiants

Britt is on of the finest professionals in the industry. He truly CARES about the happiness and satisfaction of the couple! He is always there when they or I need him, I find his work amazing, he is creative and thorough and doesn't make the clients wait too long to receive their photos. He is very talented and knows how to photograph a wedding without being intrusive to either the couple or the officiant, and for that I am grateful. I highly recommend Britt, without reservation.

• 400 2nd Ave NE Saint Petersburg, 33701 See on map