Bristol Coach & Limousine

Norton, MA View map

On your most important day, you deserve nothing but the best! We feature Professional Male & Female Chauffeurs * Garage Kept New 6 - 20 Passenger Stretch Limousines & Luxury Limo Buses. Family Owned & Operated By John & Libby Cacaccio Since 1996 We service all of MA & RI with the most professional limousine services, and we are proud to be wheel chair accessible. Give LIbby a call today, professional limousine service does not have to be expensive. And remember don't make a costly mistake, look at your limousine before you book.

What types of vehicles are in your fleet?

SUV Limo
Standard Limo
Stretch Limo
Party Bus
Sedan
Van

Do you offer special types of transportation?

Animals

Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?

Round Trip
One-Way Trip
Multi-Locations

Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?

3 Hours

Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with?

Bottled Water / Ice
Privacy Partition
Red Carpet Service
Wedding Signage
    Brian Married on 12/06/2014
    Just a quick disclaimer- it is hard to vouch for price because our contract was part of a package deal with our venue. However, we can say that we were impressed!

Our driver, John was prompt, courteous, and helpful. It's easy to say those things, but we have examples. John picked up the groom and groomsmen on time and had them delivered to the venue safely. He returned to the hotel for the bride and bridesmaids. It was a rainy, cold day so he circled the parking lot to make sure he could be under the carport to keep everyone dry. Because the car was wet, John took extra care to help each lady in without getting her gown wet. As soon as the ladies were comfortable, he offered us water (a small, but very welcome gesture).

When the ladies arrived at the venue, John went in while we waited- he made sure that the groom was out of sight for the bride. Then he grabbed a large umbrella from the trunk and helped the ladies out of the limo. Those small moments of helping to keep a dress dry, holding an umbrella to keep their hair dry, and making sure the groom was out of sight were our favorite things about the drive. The car was very nice and impressively clean, but the human element made the difference for us.
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 10/12/2014
    Bristol Coach and Limo provided me with an 8 passenger, white stretch limo for my wedding day. The limo driver (Diane) arrived early and was extremely professional. The limo was clean and we were offered water and champagne during our ride. Diane helped my girls with their belongings, putting everything in the trunk to bring to church. I was very pleased with the services provided by Bristol Coach and have no complaints.

Bristol Coach & Limousine's reply:

Hello Nicole, Good Morning.

Congratulations to you and Daniel, Best Wishes from all of us at Bristol Limousine.
    And thank you for your very nice review of our Limousine services on the Wedding Wire.

Sincerely
    Libby Cacaccio
  • User1912145 2+ years ago
    These guys are the best! They were early to pick us up and my parents were running late and our driver was cool as a cucumber. He helped me keep calm! Knowledgeable professional courteous and just plain old nice.
    I my husband and I will only use their services in the future :)

PartyGirl PartyGirl Wedding Bands

Amazing, caring, professional.

Norton Country Club Norton Country Club Country Club Weddings

Bristol Coach and Limousine is one of the finest vendors I have worked with in my career. Owner's John and Libby Cacaccio and staff provide warm, friendly and attentive service and the vehicles are impeccable.

Hudson Photography Hudson Photography Wedding Photographers

John and Libby provide exceptional outstanding service.They pay attention to every detail of each event to make sure everything goes smoothly and on schedule. I have recommended them for years and as a photographer have always appreciated how they help couple's pick special locations for the photography.

145R West Main Street Norton, MA, 02766
Location of (Bristol Coach & Limousine)

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding