Bridle Barn & Gardens

9736 Blue Valley Road, Mount Horeb, WI 53572 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• Sugarland Barn Weddings
  • Barnwood Events
  • White Oak Savanna
  • Lake Orchard Farm Retreat

4 Reviews for Bridle Barn & Gardens

Jen · Married on 05/06/2017

I loved the Bridle Barn from the second I wandered on to their website. Pam was very helpful, the grounds and barn are BEAUTIFUL, and variety of decorations available are impressive! We added very little by the way of our own decorations and still got TONS of compliments about it being the most beautiful wedding they'd ever been to. The staff were very helpful, and the foreman even took the photographer on a tour of the property to show her all the best spots to take photos. The ability to get ready in the farmhouse also took an element of complexity away from the day. We showed up at 9:30, and stayed all day getting ready in one spot! We had the ceremony on the hill, the dinner in a tent, and the reception in the barn, and it worked wonderfully for over 170 people, including lots of kids. The kids had a great time using the grounds to play and run around, allowing their parents to sip drinks and chat on the deck. I loved the Bridle Barn - they truly helped make my day a perfect one!

Sent on 05/14/2017

Anne · Married on 05/27/2018

3.0

Bridle Barn was a beautiful venue. It was just what we were looking for when we set out on our venue search. The grounds are beautifully maintained, the staff was professional and incredibly helpful on the day of the wedding. We had multiple guests that needed special accommodations and they were more than happy to make any and all accommodations needed. My only kind of complaint was that they weren't as quick to respond as other vendors and sometime would be a few days delay and then the responses I did receive seemed rushed. Other than that this was a great venue and I would still absolutely recommend it to others.

Sent on 06/04/2018

Meghan · Married on 08/20/2016

3.6
      3.5

Living out-of-state, my husband and I selected BBG after reading online reviews and sending my parents out to view the venue in the dead of winter. They toured a few other similar venues in the area, but were completely won over by Pam's personal passion for this gorgeous space. My husband and I finally had the opportunity to view the space that spring and Pam went above and beyond to validate our decision to select BBG as our wedding venue. With a 21-month engagement, we had a long planning runway and Pam was incredibly helpful and responsive to our questions about preferred vendors, ideas about setup on the ground and in the barn, and was accommodating to our wedding weekend needs - with vendors, bridal party, etc. making multiple trips out to the venue. With unpredictable weather on the day of our wedding, her staff were incredibly flexible - moving our ceremony indoors. And when our catering company was short staffed, the BBG staff was more than happy to lend a helping hand. I can't imagine how challenging it is to maintain such a beautiful venue, and Pam does a great job in ensuring all the details are squared away before your big day. BBG not only provided a beautiful backdrop for our ceremony and reception - but allowed us the flexibility to choose our own vendors that best suited our wedding day vision.

Sent on 10/10/2016

• 9736 Blue Valley Road Mount Horeb, WI, 53572 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Bridle Barn & Gardens)