Bridekick Wedding Planners

Bradenton, FL View map Visit website
$2,500 Package Price

$2,500 Package Price

Bridekick Wedding Planners is a wedding planning and coordination service based in Sarasota, Florida. When couples book wedding planning services through Bridekick, they are in for a one-of-a-kind experience. Owner and operator Brittany has always had a passion for crafting beautiful events, and she has instilled this in her esteemed planning company. Couples will receive the help of a planner who treats them more like a best friend than a customer. She will go above and beyond to make your unique wedding vision a reality. Bridekick Wedding Planners will become your sidekick, or ‘bridekick,’ meaning they'll be there from the day you hear “will you marry me?” until you both say “I do.”

Bridekick Wedding Planners offers fully customizable services and has experience planning a wide variety of celebrations. These include civil unions, cultural weddings, destination weddings, double weddings, eco-friendly weddings, military weddings, and religious and non-religious weddings. You can receive expert assistance with the essentials, such as budget analysis, day-of coordination, event design, and full wedding planning.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$700

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$250

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Mhagger
    Brittany Married on 07/07/2017

Love love love

Words cannot express my gratitude for Brittany. My wedding was something out of a magazine! It was the PERFECT wedding and it's all because of them. I came to them with a simple idea and they worked their magic and brought it to life. If you think you don't need a wedding planner, think again and if you think you can go with just any one THINK AGAIN!

Jo is a top-notch planner and I am incredibly lucky to have had her help. She always made use feel as though she had everything 100% under control. Trust me, you want this is a planner! Lourdes is like a design genius! It's like she was reading my mind! I loved everything she came up with! She respected my input and added her special designer eye to my ideas. The day of the wedding ran so smoothly. Everything, every person, every moment...
    Amanda Married on 04/10/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Brittany went above and beyond in helping plan my wedding. I'm sure I wasn't the easiest bride, but she kept me calm through out the entire process and everything on my wedding day went so smoothly and was as stress free as possible! I highly recommend Brittany as a planner!
illustration stars

Team

Brittany Wood
Brittany Wood
Owner

Once a Bride, always a planner.

I opened Bridekick in 2015 after years of working for an events company. I shifted from Marketing Events to Weddings, simply because I wanted to leave a mark on other peoples lives. I have a deep passion for weddings and working with couples. Sitting down with a new couple to talk about their wedding lights a fire in me and I want to make sure your day is pure magic. I have managed and planned nearly 100 weddings and I am not ashamed to say I still cry at every first dance.

11725 18th Pl E Bradenton Bradenton, FL, 34211
732-644-2244
Location of (Bridekick Wedding Planners)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding