bride & joy

Plymouth, MI View map

Bride & Joy features off-rack bridal fashions, by B. Ella Bridal. Each dress is hand selected and priced. These designer sample gowns are sale priced every day, until they find the perfect bride!

Bride on a budget? Bridal gowns at Bride & Joy are priced from $299! High fashion, affordable pricing.

We'd love to hear about your experience with Bride & Joy! Please review our store, and then enter to win a $25 gift certificate! Enter here: a Rafflecopter giveaway!

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following items do you offer?

Garters
Veils
4.7
    Morgan S. Married on 08/09/2019

Such a Good Find!

I am so glad I found Bride & Joy! I was working on a tight budget but of course wanted my dream dress. I was able to save $600 on a designer gown by shopping at Bride & Joy. My consultant was so patient, knowledgable, & kind. I would definitely check out Bride & Joy if you are a navy bride on a budget.
    Andrea Married on 05/24/2015
    I wasn't sure what to expect when we arrived but after trying a few dresses that were definitely not the one we found two I really loved. The staff was very helpfulin half me decide, they have me the time I needed and answered all the questions I had. I decided on my gown and couldn't be happier I can't wait to go back and put it on again!
    Ariana Married on 05/25/2014
    Runaway brides had the best selection.. out of the 6 boutiques I looked and tried on dresses at! These are sample sale dresses and you try on the one you take home. So no need to wait for custom made BS. The price was right although considering the shape the dress was in I feel the price could have been lowered a bit- they were not flexible with this. I won't complain, because compared to a new dress the price was significantly lower and the damage/wear/tear was hardly noticeable unless inspected. I took it to a tailor for special adjustments and voila! the perfect dress!
    Melissa at the store was nice. She was cool.

B. Ella Bridal B. Ella Bridal Wedding Dresses

Awesome off-the-rack gem!

865 Wing Street Plymouth, 48170

Sunday & Monday: Closed, Tuesday & Wednesday: 12p - 5p, Thursday: 12p - 7p, Friday & Saturday: 11a - 4p
Location of (bride & joy)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding