Bridal Village & Alterations

• Real Weddings 1

4 Reviews for Bridal Village & Alterations

• Medalliondc

Danielle · Married on 06/11/2011

These ladies were absolutely fantastic. I had 7 bridesmaids and myself getting alterations done and the bridesmaids were also buying their dresses at the shop. The price of alterations was quite a deal and the dresses were beautiful. The ladies were very flexible, professional and personable which made the whole process very painless. :)

Sent on 06/29/2011

Kristin · Married on 12/11/2010

OMG! Of all of the people I worked with for my wedding Bridal Village was the BEST!! I live two hours away, but drove to Hicksville because they were so great! I tried David's, like everyone does, and had the worst experience ever!! I hated Davids. I looked online and found Mori Lee by Madeline Gardner. I fell in love with her dresses. I looked for shops that carried her and a few around where I lived did. Noone had the dress that I really like, but would order it. I finally found the sample at Bridal Village and bought it from them because they were so great to work with. I even took in my mother's veil that I wanted to wear. They removed the 1973 trim and replaced it with something that matched my dress. The alterations were so beautifully done that the dress literaly looked like it was made for me. The women at Bridal Village were the nicest and best people to work with. I have recommended them to my friends! After hearing about my experience they are all going to drive the two hours to Bridal Village.

Sent on 01/01/2011

Michelle · Married on 10/13/2007

Joyce was AMAZING and so is her store. There were SO many dresses. She let me in on a day they were actually closed and my bridal party and I had the store all to ourselves. The dresses were all so beautiful It was so hard to pick just one! SHe is amazing at alterations she steams your dress for you. It was the best experience possible!!

Sent on 10/30/2008