Kimmel Wedding Gown Preservation and Restoration

225 N Sandusky Ave, Upper Sandusky, OH 43351 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Kimmel Wedding Gown Preservation and Restoration

Kimmel Wedding Gown Preservation and Restoration is a dry cleaner located in Upper Sandusky, Ohio, that serves the Cleveland region. They would be honored to help couples preserve and restore their prized wedding dresses so that they can once again enjoy them as they originally were. With their special skills and techniques, including anti-sugar stain treatment and their environmental pure protection, couples will be sure to love what Kimmel Wedding Gown Preservation and Restoration will do for their items.

Kimmel Wedding Gown Preservation and Restoration is endorsed by the Association of Bridal Consultants. They offer to help brides, bridesmaids, flower girls, and mothers of the bride and groom make their gowns perfect. They offer alteration services, as well as cleaning, restoration, and preservation services. They also offer rentals. The average turnaround time for bridal gown services is about less than six months.

Follow Kimmel Wedding Gown Preservation and Restoration on
Pads removed to protect fabric
Pads removed to protect fabric

21 Reviews for Kimmel Wedding Gown Preservation and Restoration

Jaime · Married on 09/30/2017

This company did a phenomenal job cleaning my wedding dress. We got married on a beach and the bottom half of my dress got extremely dirty. I even walked through black mulch and they made it spotless. Their quality of care is priceless and I’m so grateful my dress was in their hands for the preservation. Everyone is friendly and easy to communicate your needs with. I find comfort in knowing my dress will be in great condition for the rest of my life. Thanks Kimmel’s for the amazing work you do. You’re the best!!!!

karen · Married on 07/22/2017

I would like to thank Kimmel Cleaners for taking such good care of my daughters wedding dress. When we dropped it off they were very attentive to the detail of the dress and went over every bead, and found some of the beads were missing and they offered to replace them to make it look brand new again. They also cleaned the sash that was worn with the dress, and when they packaged the dress in the box they placed the sash on the dress as it was worn for the wedding. When I picked up the dress I was so excited to see the box they packed it in had a window to be able to always see the dress and sash. To further protect the dress, the box was packed in a dust free cover. Instructions and a nice letter was included in case we ever have further questions about the dress. We couldn't be happier with the care they showed us and for the professionalism in handling my daughters dress. Thank you so much.

Sent on 09/11/2018

Kimmel Wedding Gown Preservation and Restoration's reply:

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to take care of your daughters precious gown and thank you for your kind words.

Kimmel Wedding Gown Preservation and Restoration FAQ

• How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation, Rentals
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months