225 N Sandusky Ave, Upper Sandusky, OH 43351 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Kimmel Wedding Gown Preservation and Restoration

The Kimmel Corporation is a proud member of the Association of Wedding Gown Specials. Members of the Association of Wedding Gown Specialists are trained to use the safest, most effective methods ever developed for preservation and restoration of all heirloom fabrics such as family gowns, linens, quilts, and doll clothes. A blind test of four nationally-known gown preservation services conducted by National Bridal Service proved our MuseumCare preservation was the cleanest, provided the safest packageing environment, and offered the most comprehensive guarantee. You can trust us to give your special gown the individual care and attention it deserves.
Our Thoroughness and Attention to Detail Guarantee Great Results...

Free Evaluation: We will gladly give you a free consultation and estimate for the care of any fabric, new or old.

Hand-cleaning: We hand treat and clean each gown individually- never in combination with other dresses. We take every precaution to protect delicate beads, embroidery, and lace during the cleaning process.

Anti-Sugar Stain Treatment: Spills containing sugar, salt, and acid often dry clear and cannot be seen. These latent stains do not dissolve during ordinary dry cleaning and turn an ugly brown over time. Our unique anti-sugar stain treatment, featured in Modern Bride and Bride's, ensures that all sugar, salt, and acid- seen or unseen- is removed.

Personal Insection Available: We encourage you to inspect your gown before our MuseumCare preservation is completed.

Environmentally Pure, Lasting Protection: Vacuum or plastic seals and other acidic materials damage gowns. Ordinary boxes and tissuse will leave dark brown streaks on the fabric causing a "burn" looking mark wherever it touches the box. We use a trademarked MuseumCare wedding chest that is completely acid free, not just pH neutral, and acid-free tissue to protect your gown.

International Guarantee: Members of the Association of Wedding Gown Specialists are represented in more than 500 cities around the world. Improper handling of the gown without the supervision of a Wedding Gown Specialist may cause the damage and compromise the preservation of your gown.

Follow Kimmel Wedding Gown Preservation and Restoration on
RESTORATION AND RESTYLE
RESTORATION AND RESTYLE

20 Reviews for Kimmel Wedding Gown Preservation and Restoration

Jaime · Married on 09/30/2017

This company did a phenomenal job cleaning my wedding dress. We got married on a beach and the bottom half of my dress got extremely dirty. I even walked through black mulch and they made it spotless. Their quality of care is priceless and I’m so grateful my dress was in their hands for the preservation. Everyone is friendly and easy to communicate your needs with. I find comfort in knowing my dress will be in great condition for the rest of my life. Thanks Kimmel’s for the amazing work you do. You’re the best!!!!

karen · Married on 07/22/2017

I would like to thank Kimmel Cleaners for taking such good care of my daughters wedding dress. When we dropped it off they were very attentive to the detail of the dress and went over every bead, and found some of the beads were missing and they offered to replace them to make it look brand new again. They also cleaned the sash that was worn with the dress, and when they packaged the dress in the box they placed the sash on the dress as it was worn for the wedding. When I picked up the dress I was so excited to see the box they packed it in had a window to be able to always see the dress and sash. To further protect the dress, the box was packed in a dust free cover. Instructions and a nice letter was included in case we ever have further questions about the dress. We couldn't be happier with the care they showed us and for the professionalism in handling my daughters dress. Thank you so much.

Sent on 09/11/2018

Kimmel Wedding Gown Preservation and Restoration's reply:

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to take care of your daughters precious gown and thank you for your kind words.

Kimmel Wedding Gown Preservation and Restoration FAQ

• How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Perservation, Rentals
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less and 6 months