1900 NW Expressway Suite R206, Oklahoma City, OK 73118 Map · Phone number

About Bridal Maison by Moe

For over 30 years Moe has honed his craft of tailoring and dress making. Moe is most often called upon to correct the havoc less skilled alterations folks have wrought.

Moe's latest creation is Bridal Maison: Couture Bridal and Master Tailor. No matter where you purchased your dress, Moe gets it right the first time and without the often unexpected high prices of alterations. Moe knows all of the ins and outs of tailoring and you will be thrilled with the results.

Moe custom creates wedding gowns, mother of the bride dresses, bridesmaids dresses, lingerie, veils, flower girl dresses or that pretty little cocktail or special occasion dress. In addition to all of this, he can perform extensive alterations unmatched in Oklahoma. Moe can also custom alter men's clothing as well.

If you want the job done right and you desire affordability, Moe is the man to see!

Follow Bridal Maison by Moe on

382aspenslateblue1
gray
53408132528928420277684845774n

20 Reviews for Bridal Maison by Moe

Mo is such a wonderful man! He is one of the most kind-hearted and helpful man I know and goes above and beyond to make sure your day is perfect! I could not thank him enough for all his help! He has decades of experience and knows so much about weddings/dresses/etc... Thank you so much Mo!!! -R&A

Sent on 03/15/2016

Keisha · Married on 04/25/2015

Moe was fabulous... As the bride, there was one woman who I was a-okay with looking better than me on my wedding day -- my mom! I knew I wanted my mom to feel beautiful and special on this day, and no "mother of the bride" dress from Dillard's or David's Bridal would do. Without an appointment we showed up at Bridal Maison and Moe welcomed us into his shop and spent the next hour drawing designs showing us materials, necklines, colors, etc. Upon leaving we decided that we'd have Moe custom make my mom her Mother of the Bride dress!!

Moe had a special way of making my mom feel comfortable in her own skin. I won't lie, she was very skeptical at first, but with each meeting and appointment with Moe I saw her loosen up and discussing her concerns and working with Moe on ideas and trusting his suggestions. The final product was absolutely perfect. My mom looked and felt beautiful.

In addition to making my mom's dress, Moe also made me a cathedral veil and did last minute alterations to my dress. After initially wanting a bubble veil, Moe showed me why a cathedral veil would be the best option and he was right. I appreciate him caring more about the overall look and sharing his thoughts on the aesthetics. My veil long and gorgeous yet simple and elegant - my wedding dream. And after taking my dress to a seamstress in my hometown, the fit just wasn't right - so the week of the wedding I took my dress to Moe for him to look at it and with a few changes here and there, it completely altered the dress and made it look more streamlined and fit my body like a glove.

Moe bent over backwards for my family and I am so grateful for him and his work. Hands down, I'd suggest Moe in a instant to any bride or member of her bridal party!

Thanks Moe for helping make my day so perfect and special. My mother and I are truly appreciative!

Sent on 07/20/2015

Brittany · Married on 07/27/2013

Bridal Showroom (Bridal Maison) provided quite a few pieces of our wedding attire. The bridal gown, 6 bridesmaid dresses, 16 tuxes, and mother-of-the-bride dress all came from Bridal Maison. We started working with them in December for an end of July wedding. We had a wonderful experience with the staff. They went out of their way to accommodate our different needs like last minute alterations for out of town wedding party members. The mother-of-the-bride dress was gorgeous and was sketched out and designed by Moe, the owner. He is a professional in this business and makes recommendations based on his years of experience. He did as many alterations as needed on the wedding party members. This is a family owned business and a family environment is created in the store. We will recommend Bridal Maison to friends and family in the future. They exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 08/02/2013

Bridal Maison by Moe FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?
    $200 - $499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?
    $100 - $199
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Groomsmen
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Cleaning
    Full Customization
    Preservation
    Rentals
    Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Plus Size Gowns
    Tuxedo Rentals
    Tuxedos
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Monthly
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

• 1900 NW Expressway Suite R206 Oklahoma City, 73118 See on map
    Location of (Bridal Maison by Moe)