Bridal Design by Christina

Bridal Design by Christina

About Bridal Design by Christina

On Location Hair and Makeup Services

I am Christina M Speciale, a New York State licensed hair dresser and bridal specialist. I pride myself on ensuring every bride I work with looks exactly as she hoped on her wedding day, if not even better.

I have years of experience working with brides, bridesmaids and junior bridesmaids, mothers of the bride and groom as well as flower girls. I am known for paying attention to details and ensuring brides are comfortable with the experience and happy with the outcome of their look for their special day. I will work out of my studio, in your home, at your hotel or wedding venue.

I hope you will take the time to get to know me and trust me to style your hair for your wedding day!

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

todo alt text
todo alt text
Hair (1)
Updos/Styling (1)

Christina did my daughter's hair for her prom and my hair for a wedding. She is professional and very creative. My daughter's hair turned out beautiful and held up for the entire night. My hair was silky and soft and also held up for he entire night. We loved Christina and will be using her again.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Enrica, 6/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Christina did a sensational job styling my hair for my wedding. After asking a few basic questions she knew exactly what I wanted. Despite the wind that day and all the dancing, my hair style looked as fresh by the end of the night as when it was first done. Christina made it an easy pre-wedding morning by coming to my home to do the styling. My daughter also had her hair styled that morning and was thrilled with the results. I highly recommend her services.

Photo of Bridal Design by Christina in Merrick, NY - Add a comment...
Photo of Bridal Design by Christina in Merrick, NY - Add a comment...
View Vendor Response

Brow/Lash Tinting
2 AWARDS

Merrick, NY 11566   See On Map
516-589-3779 (phone)
Bridal Design by Christina is a wedding hair and makeup artist beauty team from New York servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Long Island, New York City, and Upstate Areas. Bridal Design by Christina is a professional beauty team that has been part of the New York wedding industry since 2014 specializing in hair and make-up.