Bridal Design by Christina Reviews

5 | Merrick, NY

5 Reviews for Bridal Design by Christina

5 Bridal Design by Christina Reviews

Roberta · Married on 11/04/2017

My daughters and I can only rave about Christina's work. We first did a trial for my teenage daughters prom. She got it spot on the first time after listening to what my daughter envisioned. I then had myself and other daugter do a trial for a family wedding. She is extremely professional, patience and most of all absolutely amazing. She did my hair along with my two picky teenage daughters for the wedding. Our hair looked perfect in the hot summer after 12 hours and more of taking pictures outside and dancing throughout the entire party. Our hair felt smooth and silky all day. She clearly uses top of the line products. I woke up the next morning and with a few quick brushes my hair looked perfect again. We already booked her for a few other special events.

Sent on 09/30/2017

Bridal Design by Christina's reply:

Thank you so much Roberta! I am so happy you and your daughters are so happy, i love working with you girls, i look forward to seeing you girls some more!

Enrica · Married on 06/25/2017

Christina did my daughter's hair for her prom and my hair for a wedding. She is professional and very creative. My daughter's hair turned out beautiful and held up for the entire night. My hair was silky and soft and also held up for he entire night. We loved Christina and will be using her again.

Sent on 09/28/2017

Bridal Design by Christina's reply:

Thank you so much Enrica! I had a great time styling both of you ladies hair, your daughter looked beautiful at prom.

Linda · Married on 04/08/2017

Christina did a sensational job styling my hair for my wedding. After asking a few basic questions she knew exactly what I wanted. Despite the wind that day and all the dancing, my hair style looked as fresh by the end of the night as when it was first done. Christina made it an easy pre-wedding morning by coming to my home to do the styling. My daughter also had her hair styled that morning and was thrilled with the results. I highly recommend her services.

Sent on 09/29/2017
    Bridal Design by Christina 1
    Bridal Design by Christina 2

Bridal Design by Christina's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words linda, i appreciate it, it was a pleasure working with you and your daughters the day of your wedding!

Patti · Married on 08/12/2016

Christina did not only my hair, but my three young daughters for a wedding. She was professional, timely, reasonable and, most of all, attentive to each of us. Everyone had their hair styled exactly as they wanted and everyone was happy with the end result. The experience was amazing and we'll definitely be back!!!!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Bridal Design by Christina's reply:

Thank you so much Patti, it was a pleasure working with you and your girls, can't wait to see you ladies again!

ariana · Married on 05/25/2014

We LOVED christina's work! Christina did our hair for a special event in Oct. The hair lasted all night! Christina showed up on time and was very professional. We highly recommend Christina!