5 Reviews for Bridal Design by Christina

todo alt text
Hair (1)
Updos/Styling (1)
5 Bridal Design by Christina Reviews

Christina did my daughter's hair for her prom and my hair for a wedding. She is professional and very creative. My daughter's hair turned out beautiful and held up for the entire night. My hair was silky and soft and also held up for he entire night. We loved Christina and will be using her again.

Profile Picture Enrica, 6/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Christina did a sensational job styling my hair for my wedding. After asking a few basic questions she knew exactly what I wanted. Despite the wind that day and all the dancing, my hair style looked as fresh by the end of the night as when it was first done. Christina made it an easy pre-wedding morning by coming to my home to do the styling. My daughter also had her hair styled that morning and was thrilled with the results. I highly recommend her services.

Photo for Bridal Design by Christina Review - Add a comment...
Photo for Bridal Design by Christina Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Linda, 4/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Christina did not only my hair, but my three young daughters for a wedding. She was professional, timely, reasonable and, most of all, attentive to each of us. Everyone had their hair styled exactly as they wanted and everyone was happy with the end result. The experience was amazing and we'll definitely be back!!!!

Profile Picture Patti, 8/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

We LOVED christina's work! Christina did our hair for a special event in Oct. The hair lasted all night! Christina showed up on time and was very professional. We highly recommend Christina!

Profile Picture ariana, 5/25/14, 2 Reviews