22 Westminster Street, Massapequa, NY 11758 Map · Phone number

About Makeupby_Sophia

Makeupby_Sophia is a is a makeup service in Massapequa, New York. Sophia has more than 15 years of experience in the beauty industry and more than nine years have been devoted to specializing to makeup artistry. She started out working for MAC Cosmetics and is not thriving as a freelance artist. She has worked with high profile clients including fashion icon Betsey Johnson and Tara Costa from NBC TV.

Sophia creates an individual look for each person she works on. She stays up-to-date with the latest trends and techniques to offer you a wide range of looks and styles. She uses top-of-the-line makeup products that will last all day without looking unnatural, think or cakey. She makes you feel pamper, adored, comfortable and confident for your wedding day. Her services include:

• Airbrush makeup

img2533 1
img0289

13 Reviews for Makeupby_Sophia

Elle · Married on 06/01/2018

From the trial to the actual day of my wedding Sophia was amazing!!! I showed her a few pictures of what I liked and that was it-perfection!! My makeup lasted all night and the only touch ups were for lipstick!! I did cry a little bit but the eye makeup and lashes were on point!! It didn’t feel heavy or “cakey” and I loved the fact I was clearly wearing makeup but it still looked like me and it wasn’t over done! Not only do I recommend Sophia, I plan on booking her again for upcoming events because I trust her to make me look and FEEL beautiful! She was extremely professional, punctual and always kept in communication with me for the appointments. She really made me look and feel amazing-it was the best way to start my wedding day!!

• F

Faith · Married on 06/02/2016

I highly recommend Sophia for makeup, she did an absolutely amazing job!! She made me look so gorgeous on my wedding day I could not have asked for anything Better!! I highly recommend her to any bride and bridal party!

Alyssa · Married on 02/27/2016

Sophia was a life saver for my wedding day! With 8 bridesmaids and myself, Sophia got everyone ready quickly while making everyone happy and comfortable. Everyone could not get over how beautiful and special they felt after we looked in the mirror.

Plus our makeup stayed on our faces all day, after dancing all day, a night of drinking and falling asleep without washing my face, I was amazed to see I woke up with it still looking fresh the next AM! That is huge for me because I wear makeup daily and have super oily skin, I have the hardest time keeping foundation on my skin for hours. I wish Sophia could do my makeup everyday!

Award

Makeupby_Sophia FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 180.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 145.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 8,500.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation, Travel Fee, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Makeup, Group Discounts