About Brianna Michelle Beauty

"Transforming beautiful brides from the inside out!"

Proving your dream look can be a reality! We create your personalized hair and makeup look by getting to know you! Let our mobile artists transform you into the best version of you so that you feel beautiful and confident on your most special day!

Transforming beautiful brides from the inside out, We go through a unique customization process that caters to your beauty needs, so you look like you, but a more polished you by incorporating all the additional details and elements of your wedding! We use all high end makeup and hair products for best outcome and specialize in all ethnicities.

We cater to small or large weddings up to 20 people at a time. While we specialize in wedding hair and makeup, we also offer trials and consultations, engagement hair and makeup, celebrity makeup and corporate events.  Complimentary lipstick sample with every booking!

Please drop us a line about the details of our event or check out our social media pages on facebook @Brianna Michelle Beauty and instagram @briannamichellebeauty!

XO

Wedding Party Makeup (2)
Natural Makeup (2)
Blowouts (1)
Hair Trial (1)

Brianna is amazing! Responded to my request fairly quickly, was friendly, very professional, great person overall. I can’t say enough of her amazing job. My hair and makeup looked great. I felt very special on my day. I loved how I looked. My husband did not recognize me at first. He told me I looked amazing. All my guest praised the great work Brianna did with the makeup. I came back home (California) and shared my pictures with co-workers and love ones that were not able to attend. The first thing many said was, “Wow! Your makeup looks amazing.” Thanks Brianna.

Photo of Brianna Michelle Beauty in Las Vegas, NV - A before and after look.
View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Miriam , 12/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes

Brianna is extraordinary at what she does! When I started reading reviews for makeup and hair artists in Las Vegas, Brianna was consistently praised for her work, and now I know why! She always responded to inquiries almost immediately, and was happy to provide her own opinion on any idea you threw her way which I appreciated. Her pricing for hair and makeup cannot be beat for the work she does.

I wasn't able to get a trial due to time constrictions but I knew Brianna would kill it, and she did! She is fantastic under pressure and arrived right on time. I truly appreciated her calm demeanor the day of my wedding as I was pretty anxious. If I could bring her back to my hometown to do my hair and makeup for every event, I would in a heartbeat. Thank you from the bottom of my heart Brianna, you really made my wedding day special.

Profile Picture Amber, 11/17/17, 1 Review

3 AWARDS

Events

Las Vegas, NV 89138   See On Map
702-706-7474 (phone)
Open 7 days per week! By appointment only. We are a traveling service.
San Diego , CA 91911   See On Map
619-387-8810 (phone)
Open 7 days per week! By appointment only. We are a traveling service.
Brianna Michelle Beauty is a wedding mobile makeup and hair business from Las Vegas servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Laughlin, St. George, and California. Brianna Michelle Beauty is a professional makeup and hair team that has been part of the thousands of wedding industry since 2003 specializing in weddings.