Cactus Collective Weddings

Las Vegas, NV View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

We at Cactus Collective know all that goes into planning a destination wedding. In addition, we know of the stress that may go along with it. For this reason, are here to help. For your convenience, Cactus Collective provides a variety of semi-customizable wedding packages for couples that are planning a destination wedding in Las Vegas, NV. Furthermore, we work with top of the line local vendors to ensure your complete satisfaction.

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$200

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.

What languages do you speak?

English

• Kelly
    Kelly C. Married on 02/02/2022

Best Affordable Wedding Team

Cactus Collective is by far the best, affordable, stress free wedding experience. My friend found them by chance on Instagram when wedding planning became overwhelming and ended up flying over to Vegas from Miami to have her wedding through this company. It was by far the best and most beautiful wedding I have attended (she had hers at Red Rock). When I got engaged during a pandemic, planning a wedding just didn't seem plausible until we happened upon their Pop-Up Elopement package. I can't recommend this company enough. Whether it's their elopement or regular wedding packages, you won't regret it. They provide everything and you won't beat the breathtaking photos and settings.
  • Melanie
    Melanie H. Married on 11/16/2021

Perfect wedding experience

I am so happy in my decision to use Cactus Collective Weddings! I wanted a wedding-ish feel (dress, bouquet, pictures) but I did not want the stress of organizing all of this. With Cactus Collective Weddings you make a few clicks on the computer to choose your venue, bouquet, decor, and any other additives. And done! So easy! And then they proceeded to execute all my wishes perfectly! If I had any questions or changes, they were very approachable and quick to respond. I appreciate their interest in learning about myself and my groom and our story, that meant a lot, and certainly made it a personable experience. They are such a nice, professional group that are great at what they do. They truly made my experience feel special. I recommend them without any reservations! Please please please choose Cactus Collective Weddings for your perfect wedding experience!
  • Kylie
    Kylie C. Married on 05/01/2021

Nothing short of PERFECTION!.

I would highly recommend Cactus Collective if you are looking to elope! They have plenty of packages to fit each budget. I got way better quality of value for my money than I ever imagined. I was so happy with my experience! I had around 30 guests and went with the Saugaro Package at Red Rock Canyon-overlook. Taylor took our photos and they were absolutely stunning! The photos Cactus Collective showcases on the site is exactly what you get. She did a great job of capturing the ceremony, group, couple, and some candid photos. The whole day was so low-stress I didn't even cry! LOL. They took care of the park permit, pastor, bride and groom flowers, on-site coordinator, and 90 minutes of photography. I went with their preferred vendors for hair/makeup (Smoothbrides) and transportation (Elite Transportation) and holy cow, they blew me away! I've never felt so beautiful and the transportation was flawless. They even stopped at the Las Vegas sign so we could pop some champagne and get pictures. I would trust McKenzi and Cactus Collective a million times over! Thank you, Thank you!

Cactus Collective Weddings's reply:

Hi Kylie! Thank you so much for your incredibly kind words and for choosing Cactus Collective! We are so happy for you and wish you two nothing but the best! Congratulations again!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Las Vegas Las Vegas, NV, 89109
Location of (Cactus Collective Weddings)

Other vendors in Las Vegas for your wedding