3812 Ferndale Ave, Kalamazoo, MI 49001 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,080
Availability Check your date

About Brian Wolfe(y): Photographer

For me, being a "photographer" is having the ability to make great images regardless of the conditions. I knew I reached that point when my work started being able to stand on its own legs on a consistent basis. I have a passion for conveying bright, fun weddings with an eye for catching the often-missed beautiful details. My ability to get creative and improv in any environment allows for a unique collection of images every time.

Since my first wedding, I've greatly enjoyed the chance to work with my wife, Heidi on capturing the emotions of each event I've been a part of. Those events include but are not limited to weddings and parties (birthday, engagement, and otherwise). I also photograph families, seniors, children, pets, and real estate. But I honestly will photography anything. I'm based out of Kalamazoo, MI but am happy to travel all over the country.

I'm big into equipping my clients to use the pictures I take as they see fit. As such, I provide edited digital files after every shoot. I'm not stingy with recommendations or advice either so ask me questions!

Follow Brian Wolfe(y): Photographer on

Group2EnicksWedding530EnicksWedding5334images
AnandWedding564

50 Reviews for Brian Wolfe(y): Photographer

Alex · Married on 10/06/2017

Brian Wolfe. Superstar. Superhero. Camera guy. Dad Joke Superhuman. Combine any of these words and what do you get? Exceptional wedding photographer. Seriously. We met Brian on skype over 2 years ago when we were shopping around photographers (you were on trial, Brian. Hope you were aware of that). Within the first 10 minutes we realized how much we all get along and how easy it was to communicate. Music, nerdiness, lame jokes – you name it, we love it. We hired him on the spot! Brian drove all the way out to Chicago pre-sunrise to take our engagement photos. [Who does that?!] It was early. We were all tired. And it was cold. You wouldn’t know it, though, because Brian is a superhuman. Running ahead to find the right spot, rolling around to find the best angle, crawling through bushes to get that perfect shot. We were so happy we booked him for both the engagement and wedding sessions because he made the process fun and relaxing. We are naturally goofy people and he was able to capture all of it on film…well…digital film but you get the picture. (HA!)
    On the wedding day itself, it was raining, No one knew if the outdoor wedding we had been planning for over a year would happen the way he had hoped (don’t worry, it stopped raining just in time). Who turned up for the whole day? Superstar Brian. He was with us from the early morning of getting ready to the late night of walking out, sweating from all the dancing. He was absolutely incredible. He helped everyone stay positive, was instrumental in organizing the group photos, and the photos he took were even more beautiful than we could have hoped. Brian was SO easy to work with. He made us feel comfortable, let us be our lame (read: awesome) selves and just documented the day perfectly.
    We started this journey anticipating amazing wedding photos (because look at his site) and ended up with an awesome new superhero friend (we’re coming out to visit at some point. We swear).

Hire this guy. Lame jokes guaranteed.

Brian Wolfe(y): Photographer 1
    Brian Wolfe(y): Photographer 2

Rachel · Married on 09/30/2017

My now-husband and I LOVED working with Brian. He was friendly, accommodating, and offered a lot of suggestions on pacing and timing of our day. Looking back, I'm not sure how he got the shots he did - he was invisible (in all the right ways!) and not a distraction in any way from the main event. He was willing to take some unconventional risks with our photos and played with light and backdrop in ways that made our photos stand out from the pack. Brian has given us the best wedding gift - memories we'll hang on to (...and display, and show off) for years!

JESSICA · Married on 07/02/2017

There are so many excellent things Brian does as your photographer. He finds hilarious and emotional candid moments. He takes a picture of everyone invited to the wedding, so you have something to share with all of your friends. Most of all, he is so flexible. When you look at Brian's photos, it feels like you are reliving the experience. Thank you, Brian, from the bottom of our hearts.

Brian Wolfe(y): Photographer FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,447.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,080.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Prints

• Jillian Wells Design
    Jillian Wells Design Wedding Invitations

Brian does beyond amazing work. I personally experienced his magic when he captured memories at my sister's wedding in the Fall of 2014. Brian has a way of making everyone feel at ease around him with his friendly demeanor and sense of humor. Because you feel so comfortable around him and his team, he is able to captures the most candid moments, while also coming up with creative ideas for posed shots. You will not regret your choice to work with him!

• Overneath Weddings
    Overneath Weddings Wedding Musicians

Brian Wolfe is an excellent photographer. He has an eye for finding the best shot and is able to frame shots to look spectacular. His attention to detail in the editing process is something that separates him from many photographers out there. The final shots Brian Wolfe produces are top notch quality. I would encourage you to browse through his photos so you can get a glimpse of the beauty he produces. It would be a shame if I failed to mention the joy it is to just be around Wolfe, so I will explain. He has a great personality that helps everyone relax and enjoy the moment. There are so many things going on during your wedding day and having a photographer that fun and easy to work with can help relieve some of that stress.

• 3812 Ferndale Ave Kalamazoo, MI 49001 See on map