Brian Dooley Videography

Brian Dooley Videography

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Brian Dooley Videography

Professional, affordable, cinematic wedding films.

Whether your big day is quiet and romantic, a gigantic party, or somewhere in between - we specialize in capturing and presenting your event in a way that is uniquely you.

Brand new samples and pricing available on website!

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Regions serviced: Austin

5 Reviews for Brian Dooley Videography

If you want to remember you wedding the most beautiful, creative way there is no better videography team to pick than Brian Dooley Videography. My husband and I along with all of our family and friends were blown away at the trailer and full movie that was created! Truly incredible! Now that the wedding is over I would have to say that having Brian Dooley do our videography was one of the best investments of the entire wedding. Extremely enjoyable to work with and I didn't even notice they were there at the wedding, you don't feel like your being bombarded with cameras, their set up is very discreet and they work around you, the guests and the vendors very easily. When you get the videos back and see that they captured everything you wanted to see again from the wedding it is so amazing to watch! Their videos are cinematic quality so it feels like you are the star of your own movie! Every little detail was caught beautifully and artistically which I really appreciated! The quality of the videos is also very high, all 1080 HD filming and we got our DVDs in Blue Ray. We were also impressed with everything you get for the price. compared to other videographers, Brian Dooley offers the best quality for the price out of all of my research. He was there from beginning to the end of the wedding without extra cost, we got two videographers going around and catching all of the details where as other videographers you have to pay quite a bit to have that extra camera. Plus we got the cinematic wedding trailer and movie which compared to other videographers, Brian Dooley offers much more movie time for the price. This is an easy decision if you want the best. There is no other way to remember your wedding than having a beautiful cinematic movie made by Brian Dooley!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/27/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Hiring Brian Dooley Videography was perhaps the best decision that my wife and I made during our wedding process. Both Brian and Brooke met us about a month prior to our wedding and went over special requests.

They were absolutely professional from the beginning. They arrived at the venue at 11:00 AM on the day of the wedding and were there until the very end. During the ceremony they were as minimally intrusive as possible and at the same time managed to capture all the important moments.

The best part however was the video itself. The quality of the video was simply amazing. He made a 3 minute trailer with scenes from the entire wedding. Most of my friends felt this was the best wedding video they had ever seen. My wife and I are both love the trailer and full video he sent. He definitely exceeded our expectations.

Profile Picture Satish, 5/19/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Brian and Brooke did an Amazing job on our wedding video! I have watched it several times and still get emotional. Brian went above and beyond to make it special for us. He contacted me on numerous occasions just to ask me simple questions on what I did and did not want in the wedding video. I'm so glad I made the investment to have Brian and Brooke video our wedding! It's an investment that will last a lifetime!

Profile Picture Amber , 5/12/12, 2 Reviews

Videos

0 Photos

7 VIDEOS

1 ENDORSEMENT
Brian was so friendly and easy to work with. I could tell he was taking the extra mile by coming out early and shooting from every possible angle. Even on a ladder on top of his car! His extra steps show, because his work is amazing.

Cedar Park, TX 78613   See On Map