Marcus Hook, PA, Marcus Hook, PA 19061 Map · Phone number

About Brey Photo

Brey Photo is a wedding photography service local to Marcus Hook, Pennsylvania. Brey Photo prioritizes crafting a unique connection with each and every client.

Brey Photo is licensed and fully insured. Aubrey is happy to travel worldwide for destination weddings and elopements. Every package is custom-designed to meet the specific needs of your wedding. All wedding packages include high-resolution digital images. Additional hours, an engagement photo shoot, a second shooter, and custom graphics can be added to your package if desired. In order to preserve your wedding memories, albums, canvas, flush mounts, and matted prints of your images are available for purchase. Aubrey is also happy to service clients interested in a boudoir or trash-the-dress shoot.

img 8968 51 1039745

Brey Photo 3
Brey Photo 4

Carissa · Married on 11/10/2018

Lord-Jones Wedding 2018

Aubrey captured our wedding on November 10th and I could fill up several pages with good things to say about her. For starters, she is an amazing photographer who deligently captured every beautiful moment of our big day down to the smallest details. Aubrey is also a true professional in her field and worked very hard to ensure our day went as smoothly as possible. But one of the best things about her, which several guests praised her for, was her uncanny ability to blend in with the wedding guests and make the sometimes awkward picture taking process feel so natural. Aubrey is a kind, caring individual and also the most amazing photographer we have ever had the pleasure of working with. My husband and I look forward to having her capture many more beautiful moments in our life.

Sent on 02/01/2019
    Brey Photo 5

Brey Photo's reply:

Thanks girl! Once again, made me cry even though I already knew what this said. You guys are too much.
  • AnnMarie

AnnMarie · Married on 10/20/2018

Aubrey is Amazing!

Aubrey exceeded out expectations as our wedding photographer! Not only is she professional and flexible, but she is so incredibly kind and talented! More importantly, after the wedding the feedback from the guests about our photographer was fantastic! So many of our guests commented to us about how engaged she was throughout the day, and how upbeat and enthusiastic she was every step of the way!

I made a crazy request, and asked to make a stop at the barn to take a photograph with my horse before the ceremony. It was muddy, windy, and had just rained that morning (puddles). Aubrey agreed with a huge smile on her face, and made sure that the photos turned out magical! Those portraits of my horse and me look like they are straight out of a fairy tale! Simply put, our wedding photographs are stunning! They are filled with emotion that only Aubrey could bring to life in a photo! When looking at other people's photographs, I can easily see that Aubrey is the superior photographer. She captures feelings and memories, and makes sure that each moment lasts forever! Aubrey comes highly recommended!

Sent on 02/01/2019

Hey lady,

You just made me sob. Thank you, thank you, thank you for those words. I absolutely loved shooting your wedding day and loved working with you and Mike. I hope I see you guys & your furry babies soon!

Bernadette Moore · Married on 06/30/2018

Highly recommended

Such a good deal! Brey Photo was non intrusive, professional and kind. She has the perfect temperment for these things. She made the day about us and kept reminding us of that. We got married on the hottest day of the summer and even while pregnant, she kept us cool and smiling. The pictures turned out beautifully and I am so grateful! Easy access to pictures. Extremely affordable for the service.

Sent on 02/05/2019

Thanks Bernadette!

Brey Photo FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 975.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,650.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Marcus Hook, PA Marcus Hook, PA, 19061 See on map