Marcus Hook, PA, Marcus Hook, PA 19061 Map · Phone number

About Brey Photo

Brey Photo is a wedding photography service local to Marcus Hook, Pennsylvania. Brey Photo prioritizes crafting a unique connection with each and every client.

Brey Photo is licensed and fully insured. Aubrey is happy to travel worldwide for destination weddings and elopements. Every package is custom-designed to meet the specific needs of your wedding. All wedding packages include high-resolution digital images. Additional hours, an engagement photo shoot, a second shooter, and custom graphics can be added to your package if desired. In order to preserve your wedding memories, albums, canvas, flush mounts, and matted prints of your images are available for purchase. Aubrey is also happy to service clients interested in a boudoir or trash-the-dress shoot.

img 8968 51 1039745

Brey Photo 6
Brey Photo 7

Geena Spady · Married on 07/26/2019

She’s the bomb.com

I truly can’t believe how much she was able to capture all by herself at our wedding. She didn’t miss a beat! Plus my husband and I are super awkward and she was able to get gorgeous pictures out of us. I would recommend her to anyone for anything that requires pictures being taken.

Sent on 10/05/2019

Brey Photo's reply:

Thank you so so much Geena! Your wedding was flawless. SO honored I was there to capture it! Absolutely love you guys and wish you the best in everything!!

Rachel · Married on 01/12/2019

Wedding Photo Heaven!

Working with Aubrey was AMAZING! She made the whole process easy from day 1. We booked her for an engagement session and wedding photography and were enthralled with both galleries! All our photos were top quality and really captured the feel of our ceremony and reception! While taking pictures she was very professional, and made us feel comfortable to just be ourselves and let her capture the fun moments. She was a pro during the wedding, and managed to get pictures of everyone there which really meant a lot to us! Also her price was super reasonable. She was very responsive and communicative throughout the whole process as well! I would recommend her to anyone! You NEED some of her amazing photos in your life! :)

Sent on 09/21/2019
    Brey Photo 8
    Brey Photo 9
    Brey Photo 10
    Brey Photo 11
    Brey Photo 12
    Brey Photo 13

Brey Photo's reply:

Mrs. Chandler, you've just made me cry in the middle of the store. Thank you, thank you, thank you for this review! I hope you are doing so well

Carissa · Married on 11/10/2018

Lord-Jones Wedding 2018

Aubrey captured our wedding on November 10th and I could fill up several pages with good things to say about her. For starters, she is an amazing photographer who deligently captured every beautiful moment of our big day down to the smallest details. Aubrey is also a true professional in her field and worked very hard to ensure our day went as smoothly as possible. But one of the best things about her, which several guests praised her for, was her uncanny ability to blend in with the wedding guests and make the sometimes awkward picture taking process feel so natural. Aubrey is a kind, caring individual and also the most amazing photographer we have ever had the pleasure of working with. My husband and I look forward to having her capture many more beautiful moments in our life.

Sent on 02/01/2019
    Brey Photo 14

Brey Photo's reply:

Thanks girl! Once again, made me cry even though I already knew what this said. You guys are too much.

Brey Photo FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 975.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,650.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Marcus Hook, PA Marcus Hook, PA, 19061 See on map