Brey Photo Reviews

Brey Photo 6
Brey Photo 7

Geena Spady · Married on 07/26/2019

She’s the bomb.com

I truly can’t believe how much she was able to capture all by herself at our wedding. She didn’t miss a beat! Plus my husband and I are super awkward and she was able to get gorgeous pictures out of us. I would recommend her to anyone for anything that requires pictures being taken.

Sent on 10/05/2019

Brey Photo's reply:

Thank you so so much Geena! Your wedding was flawless. SO honored I was there to capture it! Absolutely love you guys and wish you the best in everything!!

Rachel · Married on 01/12/2019

Wedding Photo Heaven!

Working with Aubrey was AMAZING! She made the whole process easy from day 1. We booked her for an engagement session and wedding photography and were enthralled with both galleries! All our photos were top quality and really captured the feel of our ceremony and reception! While taking pictures she was very professional, and made us feel comfortable to just be ourselves and let her capture the fun moments. She was a pro during the wedding, and managed to get pictures of everyone there which really meant a lot to us! Also her price was super reasonable. She was very responsive and communicative throughout the whole process as well! I would recommend her to anyone! You NEED some of her amazing photos in your life! :)

Sent on 09/21/2019
    Brey Photo 8
    Brey Photo 9
    Brey Photo 10
    Brey Photo 11
    Brey Photo 12
    Brey Photo 13

Brey Photo's reply:

Mrs. Chandler, you've just made me cry in the middle of the store. Thank you, thank you, thank you for this review! I hope you are doing so well

Carissa · Married on 11/10/2018

Lord-Jones Wedding 2018

Aubrey captured our wedding on November 10th and I could fill up several pages with good things to say about her. For starters, she is an amazing photographer who deligently captured every beautiful moment of our big day down to the smallest details. Aubrey is also a true professional in her field and worked very hard to ensure our day went as smoothly as possible. But one of the best things about her, which several guests praised her for, was her uncanny ability to blend in with the wedding guests and make the sometimes awkward picture taking process feel so natural. Aubrey is a kind, caring individual and also the most amazing photographer we have ever had the pleasure of working with. My husband and I look forward to having her capture many more beautiful moments in our life.

Brey Photo 14

Brey Photo's reply:

Thanks girl! Once again, made me cry even though I already knew what this said. You guys are too much.
  • AnnMarie

AnnMarie · Married on 10/20/2018

Aubrey is Amazing!

Aubrey exceeded out expectations as our wedding photographer! Not only is she professional and flexible, but she is so incredibly kind and talented! More importantly, after the wedding the feedback from the guests about our photographer was fantastic! So many of our guests commented to us about how engaged she was throughout the day, and how upbeat and enthusiastic she was every step of the way!

I made a crazy request, and asked to make a stop at the barn to take a photograph with my horse before the ceremony. It was muddy, windy, and had just rained that morning (puddles). Aubrey agreed with a huge smile on her face, and made sure that the photos turned out magical! Those portraits of my horse and me look like they are straight out of a fairy tale! Simply put, our wedding photographs are stunning! They are filled with emotion that only Aubrey could bring to life in a photo! When looking at other people's photographs, I can easily see that Aubrey is the superior photographer. She captures feelings and memories, and makes sure that each moment lasts forever! Aubrey comes highly recommended!

Hey lady,

You just made me sob. Thank you, thank you, thank you for those words. I absolutely loved shooting your wedding day and loved working with you and Mike. I hope I see you guys & your furry babies soon!

Bernadette Moore · Married on 06/30/2018

Highly recommended

Such a good deal! Brey Photo was non intrusive, professional and kind. She has the perfect temperment for these things. She made the day about us and kept reminding us of that. We got married on the hottest day of the summer and even while pregnant, she kept us cool and smiling. The pictures turned out beautifully and I am so grateful! Easy access to pictures. Extremely affordable for the service.

Sent on 02/05/2019

Thanks Bernadette!

Erin · Married on 05/19/2018

Absolute pleasure to shoot with and delivers great results!

Aubrey is the best! From the very beginning she is super responsive and helpful in laying out what to expect before, during and after your wedding. When it comes to the actual day, Aubrey keeps things laid back and fun despite any looming stress that might exist. We had outdoor pictures planned and it rained the entire day, but Aubrey kept us smiling as she threw on a poncho and took some great umbrella shots. She's willing to go above and beyond to deliver great pictures that you cherish forever. We plan to use her for every major milestone in our lives!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Brey Photo's reply:

Thanks Erin! That was the wettest day of my life and I'm sure I looked amazing 7 months pregnant in a poncho... but hilarious nonetheless! I'm pretty glad it rained. So. Pretty.
  • W

Wendy Cannon · Married on 02/10/2018

Phenomenal, she was kind and caring, she did anything you asked her to do absolutely phenomenal

Very professional upon meeting, always responded in a timely fashion, very kind and considerate and took excellent pictures. Would recommend her highly

Brey Photo 15
    Brey Photo 16
    Brey Photo 17

Brey Photo's reply:

Thanks Mrs. Cannon! Your wedding was nothing short of elegant. Short, sweet, simple— it really was just all about you marrying your best friend and I was so blessed to be able to be there. Plus it's not everyday the mayor marries your clients! And that lighting... to die for!