522B Main Street, Caribou, ME 04736 Map · Phone number

About Brewer's DJ Services

Hello, I am DJ Will. I have been in this business since the age of 15 and have 8 years experience. My main goal is to give ultimate sound and a light show in a event, as well as make the customer 100 percent satisfied with everything that goes on that pertains to my job.

My DJ setup has a variety of speakers so there is never any question about quality or if I can play it a little louder. I have a wide variety of lights to liven the mood of any event. I feel that lighting is a key part to all events because it changes the atmosphere of any room. I service a wide area and service many different events.

My music collection is always growing and as of now there is over 13,000 songs in it and I am always glad to get more music if I do not already have it for any given occasion.

I am very easy going and do not mind answering any questions or concerns you have for me so feel free to give me a call @ 207-316-7769.

Thank you for checking my page out.

-DJ Will

Follow Brewer's DJ Services on

dj set up uplighted
DJs
DJs
dj set up uplighted

2 Reviews for Brewer's DJ Services

Sylvia · event on 11/08/2014

Brewer's DJ Services did an amazing job for our Jack and Jill! He had all kinds of great music and played anything we requested! Very professional! Recommend to future brides and grooms!

Sent on 11/10/2014

2.2
      1.0

If you want someone who is unprofessional and who brings no excitement to your event, choose this vendor.

Sent on 07/11/2016

Brewer's DJ Services FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 650.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40

• 522B Main Street Caribou, 04736 See on map