Brewer's DJ Services

Caribou, ME View map

Hello, I am DJ Will. I have been in this business since the age of 15 and have 8 years experience. My main goal is to give ultimate sound and a light show in a event, as well as make the customer 100 percent satisfied with everything that goes on that pertains to my job.

My DJ setup has a variety of speakers so there is never any question about quality or if I can play it a little louder. I have a wide variety of lights to liven the mood of any event. I feel that lighting is a key part to all events because it changes the atmosphere of any room. I service a wide area and service many different events.

My music collection is always growing and as of now there is over 13,000 songs in it and I am always glad to get more music if I do not already have it for any given occasion.

I am very easy going and do not mind answering any questions or concerns you have for me so feel free to give me a call @ 207-316-7769.

Thank you for checking my page out.

-DJ Will

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$650.00

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Electronic
Hip Hop
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Consultation
Do-Not-Play List
MC
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Microphones
Sound/PA System
Uplighting
3.6
    Sylvia Event on: 11/08/2014
    Brewer's DJ Services did an amazing job for our Jack and Jill! He had all kinds of great music and played anything we requested! Very professional! Recommend to future brides and grooms!
  • User2682115 2+ years ago
    If you want someone who is unprofessional and who brings no excitement to your event, choose this vendor.

522B Main Street Caribou, 04736
2073167769
Location of (Brewer's DJ Services)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding