1801 Robert Fulton Drive Suite 230A, Reston, VA 20191 Map · Phone number

About Brennan Wellness

Founded in 2013, Brennan Wellness is the realization of Darren and Bethann Brennan's vision. Both therapists for over 10 years, they decided to combine their talents and offer clients a place to achieve wellness in body and mind. We offer psychotherapy and assessments for adults, teens, couples and families. We also offer massage, energy work and yoga sessions. Sessions are by appointment only at our Reston office. Chair massage, yoga and other wellness/spa services are available on-site at your location or event.

Follow Brennan Wellness on

• Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Massages

• By Jacqui Photography
    By Jacqui Photography Wedding Photographers

I have been going to Brennan Wellness to recharge and get back into myself. Amazing massage therapists!!! Professional space is calming and peaceful. I am particular about who gives me a massage and Bethanne is one of the very few I'll get a massage from. She had perfect pressure, understands the body and it's movements, increases my flexibility, and has solid touch. I recommend her to everyone.

• 1801 Robert Fulton Drive, Suite 230A Reston, 20191 See on map