JZBeauty

Alexandria, VA View map

Welcome to JZBeauty! I am a freelance makeup artist and beauty enthusiast. I specialize in traditional and airbrush makeup application to ensure a timeless, elegant, and flawless appearance. Based in and servicing the metro D.C. area for all of your on site special occasion and bridal makeup needs.

You will never be photographed more often than you will on your wedding day. I listen to my clients and give them their dream wedding day look from classic, dramatic or trendsetting makeup styles that will compliment their dress, hair & venue! I customize my makeup application technique individually for every client and I work with high quality brands such as MAC, Urban Decay, Tarte and many others to pamper the bride on her special day.

I feel so fortunate to do something I absolutely love! My passion lies in creating a unique look for my clients by emphasizing their natural beauty. My top priority is finding the perfect makeup style and product match for my clients, which is why scheduling a trial is so important, so I can ensure you look your best on your special day.

With JZBeauty I want you to look your best when all eyes are on you!!

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$75.00

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$25.00

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$85.00

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$35.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$60.00

$25.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup
Group Discounts

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage
  • User2041686 2+ years ago
    I had my makeup trial with her a couple weeks ago, and she was so much fun! Really sweet, knew what she was doing, willing to be asked to do something differently. Very reasonably priced!! She just wants you to feel beautiful on your wedding day.

4532 Taney Avenue #402 Alexandria, VA, 22304